Before the Mission

In the village hidden in the leaf, many people in the leaf what to know when the lady of a lost clan she is the only one of her clan. The Naoru,and the Kamizuru (from bleach) both of the two clan have the power to destroy all five great nation. Those two clan are so strong that with both clan her charka power are double or triple that 500 shinbio combined. The day she was born was the day her clans was attack by a group known as the Akatsuki. Sakura mother Yuki saw that Sakura have a birth mark of the naoru mark on her right palm and the Kamizuru on her left palm. Yuki asked Kizashi and Mebuki and if anything happen that they should take care of Sakura Uzumaki. Tears ran down the red headed woman with black eyes.

"Sakura, you be alone in this world but I know you'll find your place so please be nice. You and Naruto bear the wight of the clan name. Take care. My beloved child." Holding the child up the a man in black with bright green eyes.

"My only beloved child, my only daughter I love you so very much.You also hold the weight of the Kumanoi clan." Holding up a pink cherry blosson with one dark purple piddle. "Please watch over her." taking the infant to the two coudle.

"Ryuu, what do you mean by this?" Kamizru asked with an unnessessy feeling.

"There is a war coming and Sakura is in the middle of all this. Please watch over her." Ryuu said looking down to Sakura sleeping face.

"Ryuu is right, There will be a great war Sakura must be married before her 21st birthday." Yuki said shading a tear.

"Married? Yuki, Ryuu are you sure? Who is she going to merry?" Kamizru asked.

"Uchiha..."

BOOM!!

"FIRE!!"

"SAVE THE EMPORER AND EMPERIEST!!!"

"THE PRINCESS!!"

"GET THE WATER!!!"