Team Work

***sorry i have been busy with a ton of stuff. Sorry***

It have been about a mouth I last saw Aki *Itachi*the same thing happen like repeating everyday. Kakashi late and reading same book. Naruto loud and trying to somehow make me  see only him, Sasuke quiet and acting so cool and all so great i would do anything just to pound him into the ground. This is the week I get to see Aki the only person I'm dying to see him. 

I walked past the a large temple and than into a field of cherry blossom trees. Finding a quiet place to train by myself, well because I really don't want to be around the others. For thousands of reasons. Finally a place near a large pound. 

'This place will be great.' I thought. walking over to the field I took off my over size black and red cost. Dropping i to the ground the sound of a thud hit the ground and also creating a large hole. I smiled at my jacket remembering my father telling me i should always find a way to become stronger. Sense that day 9 years-ago and my mouth saying i have to become a better woman. 

"Sakura Blossom..." I yelled, than a large wind formed circling around me with pink glass pelts of different sizes. "Grimm reaper!" shouting again then a lager man form the pink turn into a dark black color, not a minute past a weapon was form it was small. The weapon fell into my hands seeing a small bird than look every old and flying behind the others i jump into so far like i have wing  but nothing like wings i made a small cut then leading my feet seeing the bird still flying the Reaper behind me reached up grabbing the bird, then eating the small bird. 

After about 4 hours later the sun had gone down and it is about time to return home for the night.

"I never thought you are this stronger before. Sakura." A young man laying ageist a tree. "And here i thought you were so weak and unless." he walk into the light. 

'Shit Sasuke.' i turn to face him. "I really don't care what you think. And also what did you see? Uchiha" i glared at him