Help

== Naruto==
"It's been 2 years..." I punch the tree so hard that it broke in two right down the middle.

"NARUTO!!" Sasuke hit Naruto in the head. "There is still no body. Also there is hope and people from other village seen a woman with pink hair and green eyes."

"True..." I feel onto the ground. "In all the report there is a man next to her."

"I know what you mean. If the man is Madara all the more reason we need to train get stronger and get her back."

'The feeling of fear she is being held against her will. Moving about places to places. Each time we have information that she is somewhere, we get there nothing. searching for clues but in one cell there would always be blood and pink hair. This one woman is strong if only we could know who is holding her. Sasuke blame himself he feel its his fault and and he also blame me. I don't mind it was my only job to protect her and the village. So why can't I do it right!!' The tears fell. 

"Naruto!! Sasuke!! Hakage-sama need to see you right away!!" An anbu in a drake gray coat. 

"Dope lets go." Sasuke walking to the over size red building. 

(In the office) 

Granny was crying on the floor. "Granny!!" I ran to her. She hold a scroll tight to her crest. "Whats that???" 

"Naruto, Sasuke..." Granny gave me the scroll. I began to read out loud. 

    ^Dearest loved village. 

   In the years I sent alone in the cell for hours and days on end waiting for those Akatsuki won't let me go. Madara have... 'took me' he don't know I'm pregnant. I'm about to escape soon. I'm afraid he might attack the village..... 

   Madara have to leave on a mission. Itachi have agreed to help me. We are also leaving for a mission that will last over a year. He want to help the village and this is a way he can. 

    I'm 4 mouths in!! My tummy is so big. Itachi worrying himself on every small kicks and movement, mainly every time we move to a new base or when there is a storm. 

    7 mouths and 2 more to go. Its getting harder to move around. And I think its triples!! Itachi think so too. We were picking out the names and what color to put them in. If only Hinata were here to tell me. But over all I like the names Ren, Sen, Zen. Hahaha Itachi like the name Kaito (boy), Kenji (Boy), Ayame (Girl). We are still taking about. 

   8 mouths we came to reason. Daisuke will be me oldest son, and Kenji will me my second son, and for my daughter Ayame. 

   I'm almost done. but I can't get the thought of Madara is coming. I know he is. I sent mouths away from him. We are moving to high into the mountain in some hope we'll lose him. I told Itachi if there any chance he could save me children and escape without me if needed he have the right to cut the children out and run. I hope when you this they are safe. 

I see him in the snow

I see him in the snow. I don't know what to do. he didn't my tummy. 

   "It's time. I spend 4 hours giving birth Madara is somewhere out there not far behind. I wrapped  Daisuke in a black and red blanket. Kenji in gold and black. Ayame in blue and black. Who would have know that I would have a forth child her name is Kasumi she in blue and black. 

   Tonight is the night I say my farewell to my children I hope and pray for there safely and love. I will fight him head on. Thank you if the children you are going to keep safe. For this might be the last time you'll hear of me. ^_^

                                                                   Sakura~~~

                                                                                 With all my love.                                                                              ^

The door open behind us a man in black holding four babies in his arms and anbu put a large baby bed in the center of the room. he put the baby on the bed. The took man took off his hood... Itachi stood there tears ran down his face. "I'm sorry for your lose..." He fell onto the floor in tears. 

Granny walked to the children. "You'll protect them with your help..." 

"Hai... Hakgae-sama..." 

(Back to Sakura) 

"You thought you could just leave!!?..." 

"Hahaha!! Me never! But there is something you can never have for yourself

"Hahaha!! Me never! But there is something you can never have for yourself. Madara."