forbidden choose

There was a time when I was alone no one to turn to. No friends. And no family at an young age. No one dear go near me nor talk to me it was killing me. Why did they... leave me? What didn't I do so wrong? It remains me of a story someone a long time ago told me. She gave me hope where there are none. Why did Sakura left? Without a word? Sasuke left everyone is leaving. I do know somewhere deep down they would return. With a smile, happy laughter.

:naruto:↓

"Naruto, Wake up." Kakashi spoke in a deep tone.

"Yes? Sensei?"

"There a man came to the village yesterday he spoke of Sasuke looking for a woman with pink hair and green eyes."

"Sasuke is looking for Sakura?"

"Yes, no one knows why."

I rust to grandma Tsunade. Braking the door open seeing she was in a meeting.

"Grandma why didn't you tell me about Sasuke???!!" I roared.

"Naruto, It might not be true or worst a trap. You know we can't lose you!! The village won't be safe." She waved her hand the meeting is over. The people left. "We believe the old man spoke truth. He is looking for her. And we also don't know why? Knowing Sasuke he would want to save her, protect her, or kill her. That we can't take that chance."

"But.... If Sakura is in some kind of trouble than team 7 should save her. Sai and I will leave by sun rise."

"No!!" Lady Tsunade slammed on the desk.

"I"M GOING!!"

"You leave in 30 mins." She totes a paper towards me. "Find lady Sakura. Bring her back and Sasuke.... That's an order.... DISMISS!!" Tsunade  went back to her work.

__After some hours the sun rise from the mountain is the east.__

"Kakashi sensei?" I looked down in the pond seeing that I have shaded a tear.

"Naruto, know this I made a promise to Lady Sakura. I won't let anyone harm her. Madara don't want to kill her, but Sasuke I really don't know." He formed chidiro. "I can't fail again."

"Again?" What is he taking about?  Looking back to see Kakashi holding something.... Pink? "Kakashi-sensei? What is what?"

"A gift.... We better get going." He hidden the pink thingy against his shirt. "come on."