...Anbu...?

'Thank God my eyes are still the same' 

Knock knock 

"Sakura-chan can i come in?"

"N-naruto? Please come in." The door open Naruto ran in then Sasuke come in too "Sasuke you know you don't have to come, I know you would rather be anywhere beside here. So you may go if you want to." Looking down. 

"Sakura-chan. What happen to you? How did this to you?" Naruto asked.

"I can't tell you." I looked out of the window. 'If i tell you you would die. And Sasuke would only blame himself because 'he' is from his clan. Also 'he' seems like the kind of guy who would kill anyone who will get in his way with ' his blossom'. "Tck, You bastard will pay for what you did." I clinch my fist. 

"Sakura?" Sasuke softly spoke, then walk over to me. "Please, Tell me I'll make that person pay with everything his is. I swear it."

I look into his eyes "You have his eyes...." Shock and scared in fear that Madara would come out of Sasuke. I flip backwards jump to the door I ran away as fast as I could away from 'Madara'. 

~Naruto point of view~

"I have his eyes...?" Sasuke said shocked.

"SAKURA!!" was the only voice when Sakura ran out of the room. Kakashi walk into the room. "What happen to Sakura. And don't you dare... lie to me...." Seeing Kakashi mad made my blood run cold.

"Sakura said I have his eyes. I believe she was so scared that she just ran away." Sasuke said and I could tell he was also mad. "Kakashi-sensei. What happen to her?" 

"I'm not sure Sasuke two week ago i heard her scream so I ran to the temple where I heard Sakura scream. And when I found her she was laying under a tree also it seem like she was crying blood. So I brought her here. The next morning I went back to the temple by the foot pint on the ground i could tell that she wasn't alone, someone did this to her." Even more pissed out Kakashi hit the wall leaving a mark. "Who ever did this to Lady Sakura will die by my hand." After that he disappeared. 

 "What that about?" I turn to Sasuke but he was also gone. "DON'T LEAVE ALONE!!" I jump out of the window looking for Sakura. 

~Sakura~ 

Out of breath resting beside a tree. "Damn, Uchiha..." 

"Is that anyway of saying hello to me?" Madara said standing only a few feet away from me. 

"What did you do to me? Madara" I said activating 'my' Sharingan. "Tell me."

"Well it's simple I gave you a gift" He smirk. "And also because I want to protect you sadly I can't always be at your side." Looking past Sakura noticed someone was coming... fast. "Please don't tell anyone about me if you do than you friends and family even your village will suffer. For there safety don't tell anyone. Do you understand?" shock that it could happen if word get out that Madara gave me this and dangous people will try and take it way killing myself and maybe the whole village. I can't let that happen. 

"I understand..." looking down. "Let we meet again Madara." I bowed.

"Fare well my blossom." 

With that he was gone. Than Kakashi arrived. 

"Sakura who were you talking to?" walking towards me.

"Kakashi it's best not to know. For the safety of everyone. And for the Village to be safe please  let us leave it alone." i turn to him. Kakashi was shock when I faced him. "Sakura your eyes..."