untold

After Itachi left with the only part of me that keep my sane. Madara tried to get into my head I spent countless hours in his Mangekyou.... "how long have I been here?..." I wanted to know. As a shinboi I can take anything. But as a mother I can't take it. I long to hold my children again. Forgive me if I don't make it I beloved children. 

"Tell why you ran away?" The man in the darkness spoke. 

"Do what you must... I'll never say." How I wanted to say it..... 

"Say what?" My blood ran ice cold. "Aren't you going to tell me?" I grab my hair force me to look at him. 

There was a knock at the door. 

"What?!?!!!" Madara yelled. 

"Sorry!!... Leader-sama need to speak with you." A new-bie said trying to make in plan and easy to hear.  

"Wait here

"Wait here... I have a few thing to do... My love." He pulled me closer kissed my cold lips, I bite his lips making it bleed... 'god his blood is sweet... yet he is dangerous.' 

As he was leaving he laugh like a mad is was. Even in the hall. then it was quiet. 

"Sakura-chan???" The little kid voice I know 'Tobi' he was my only friend in the beginning. "SAKURA-CHAN!!" The foot step came running to me. "What happen to you???"

"Madara..." Was the only words I could say... and not because he was the reason but for a whole another reason.   "Tobi you need to leave before he gets back." 

"Awww I came here to cheer you up!!

"Awww I came here to cheer you up!!... But first lets fix you up." I started pulling on the chains. 

"Why?... he is only going to rip it off and make the wound worst." I sign. 

Tobi moved close to my ear. "I know about the children... they are doing good. They  just turn one." 

'A whole year!!..... I'm so happy...." I left my life leaving my body. 

"Who just turn one???" madara sat before me

"Who just turn one???" madara sat before me. Tobi turned in shocked. 

"Its her full year being here..." Tobi tried to wiggle his way out.

"Tobi... please leave...." Tobi left. 

"leader-sama told you... didn't he." The anger fill his eyes. 

"Yes I do

"Yes I do..." I walk around the room. "I want to know why you didn't tell me... I'm the father of the child..." 

'child??? one... no your wrong.' 

I laugh to hard my stomach started to ache. "Child?!!!?... No.... 4" 

I slowly black out. 

"4!!!!..." He rushed to me holding my body close to him. "Tell me these names." 

Slowly I said "They don't need a father like you... nor a mother like me... their is many names I didn't even have a chance to look at them... He took them to a safe place." The pain started to go away... 

"I'll find them!!" I as about to leave..." I grab him armor. 

"I did loved you... at first... then you took me... our child are pure and innocent let them be...." I use a small bit of my chakra to seal most of his ability. 

I felt as thought I was flying in the sky. Looking down I saw the village I called home some years ago. How its just a fainting memory where the man I once loved a little the broken one, where the bright kid always smiling. The two teacher the help me become the woman I am today. The father of my children will never know that wicked man. Sadly they will never know me and I them. 

"Sakura!!"

"Sakura-chan!!" 

"Sakura-san!!" 

(Bored as hell waiting to graduate high school... 15 more days Almost there. Goodbye Maros de niza HS. 

Ps. The kids here won't shut it or show some repeat to the teacher,  only a rare few do. At time I find myself thinking like Hidan, Hahaha!! I like Sasori getting bored of everyone talking about them selves like how them want to beat up some girl that works at the mall. Like she have a job... do you?... And other times they talk about boys...... and the boy aren't hot..... they look like they wear dippers. And full of shit... Hahaha god now i'm Hindan. I wish I had night school for all of my high school. That would have been great about those like me, and I'm just like them. Hahaha!! But ohh well...  not long before i'm with school. The 3rd Bigman in my family to finish high school But I'm the 1st girl to finish High school. hahaha in a few month the 1st girl in my family to go to collage, i'll be the 2rd person to go collage. Buy for now Bye~)