The little visit...?

After what Kakashi-sensei said back the gate. 'I think the only real reason he want to protect is because he was never here where my mother die.' Opening my front door walking in talking off my shoes then in the bedroom. Undressing only wearing a large V-neck blood red night shirt but it was okay.  Walking to window opening it then turning off the light. 

"Going to sleep so soon?" a deep husky voice from behind me. Before I could turn around he hugging me from behind. I tried not to blush, but failed. He turned me around. *like the picture above* "Sa-ku-ra"

"Uhmmmm..... W-what do.... you want...." I looked into his perfect left onyx eye, the curiosity filled me in reaching for the hair that covered his right eye. Gasping of the red colored eye even in the dark room I can still see it. "W-who... are you....?" looking into both eyes. 

"You can call me anything you want, my blossom." 

Thinking. "Okay.... Pervert."

Hearing a low deep growl. "Beside that."

"Creepy guy?"

"Nope"

"Weirdo?" 

"Nope"

"...... Than tell me your name... Pervert..." looking out of the window.

"Okay. Okay my name is Madara Uchiha." He said lay his head on my left shoulder.

"U-uchiha?...." I felt my blood run cold. "Please leave my home."

"Blossom, I am nothing think 'that' Sasuke Uchiha." Before I could answer him he kissed me, shock i moved back able to get out of his grab.

"M-my.... first..... kiss...." Blushing looking up to see Madara slowly moving towards me scared of what would happen next. I ran to the window jumping out of a Sixth floor window into the trees. 'I have to get away!!' I ran to the temple here it felt safe to be right now. Vanishing than appeared under the cherry blossom. "That was close" 

"Really?" That same voice again. Looking around me nothing. "You look like a cute little kitten concerned by.... well me... Why did you run away? My blossom?"

"B-because you s-stole my... First..."

"Your first kiss?" I nodded "I'm please to hear, my blossom." Again before I repealed he kissed me again then said, "I have a gift for you..." 

A hot, burning pain in both of my eyes "AHHHH!!!" I screamed so loud that my ears began to ring. I fell to the ground but still Madara was holding me. Out of breath trying to stand up but the pain only grow.

"Don't move so much i will take some time to recover from this." Madara said picking me up bride style then laying me down under the tree. "Rest now, i will come for you in time." I moved past most of the pain. "But first look" Holding up a mirror.

I opened my eye in seeing a complete Sharingan in both of my eyes. Angered fill my thoughts. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TO ME?!?!?!" I yelled still looking at the mirror 'my' right Sharingan transform into Madara mangekyo and me lift was final Madara mangekyo. "Tell me?!" 

"Well I have to put the eyes somewhere... And you are the most beautiful woman I ever saw." He kissed my forehead then vanished. I closed my eyes for the pain from before. 

"SAKURA!!" 

A voice I know but who dose it belong to? Who coming? Who are you? in the darkness the cold became  warmer. 

I woke up in a room... 'i'm in the hospital' I sat up than realized it was Kakashi was at the door. "Kakashi-sensei?!" He walk towards me then I remembered my eyes. i looked down closing me eyes. 

"Sakura is something wrong?"

"No, I mean yea... Wait no."

"Really?"

"Can you hand me the mirror? Please." 

 "Okay," he Handed me the mirror before i could i took it. "What happened that night?" 

"What do you mean? Kakashi." 

"Well two weeks ago that night i heard you scream near the temple and when I got there you were past out with blood coming out of your eyes. Again what happen to you?"Kakashi sat in front of me on the bed. 

"Kakashi..." Tears ran down my cheeks i burned like fire. "Please, I don't wish to talk about what happened and I must check something alone..."

He pat my head left the room. I opened the mirror seeing my eyes. It was....