rebirth

"How long will she be here?" 

"I can't really say." 

"What do you mean..." 

"Will she live?"

"DAMN UCHIHA STOP WITH THE QUESTION SAME WITH YOU NAURTO!!!... I can't say. Her body have been under stress..." 

"What do we say to the kids."

"Itachi knows what to do. Kakashi... seal this room so none of her chakra get out... not one bit!!." 

'what are they saying???.... Where am I...' with all my might I slightly open my eyes. Only 4 bleary people in front of me. 'Am I dead.... Right?' 

"Is that mommy???"

"Yes"

"Why is mommy in there???" 3 kids said. 

"Is mommy sick uncle?" the smallest voice asked. 

"Kinda..." A man voice began to creak. "I couldn't save her.... forgive me..." He whipped. 

Slowly I open my eyes. My vision is still not well. 

"LOOK!! Mommy opening her eyes." a boy yell and all the children ran towards me. 

"Her eyes are so green... It's pretty!!" another boy said.

"What is mommy name??? uncle" asked another girl.   

"Her name is... Sakura..." 

'My children???... they are? So that means I'm alive. What did I missed?.... Right everything.' I thought to myself.

"Sakura..." 4 voice different voice slowly said. 

"Uncle...?"

"Yes???"

"Who is your father???" 

'....Madara....'

"Uhmmmmm...... Well.... It's for your mother to say Daisuke" 

"Did someone hurt mommy... is that why she is in there...???"

'Madara.....' 

"Ayame... Your mommy is  strong. "

"If someone hurt my mommy will get hurt by me!!" 

"Kenji~"

"Right!" Daisuke yelled. 

"Right!!" The other two girls said. 

"Not you two... Ayame, Kasumi..." 

"I want to strong  as mommy." The four said. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Shut up Dope!!." Bang!

"What the hell Emo Duck Butt!!" 

"What did you say DOPE!!" 

"Now. Now not in front of the kids... Hahaha Sakura might be upset and beat both of you."

I heard the two run towards me...  i know it, It's Naurto and Sasuke"I'm sorry Salura-chan." 

"I'm sorry Sakura.... but Naruto started it."

Both started to whipper. 

"Will you stop... who knows what she think about you two now." Bang! bang! "Come kids say bye to mommy." 

"Bye Mommy!!" The same 4 voices said. they slowly walked off. "We are to protect mommy!!" Then they ran off. 

"Sakura don't worry We are here, and the village. We haven't found Madara yet. But really get well soon."