The visit

~Still Madara~

The thought of someone I never met coming into the cave with hell girl. Like she would never bring a child here. Well I better clean up a bit... Maybe I should start with the garden after the person is a little child. What to fix up... I only have a whole week.

After 4 days have pass the house is fixed up and the gardens. Thinking of what to do for the next few days I have left.

The time have come.

Hell girl come into the main house pass a few large  door to pray to Sakura. Around noon she came out with the little child.

"I see you are alone, Hell girl." Drinking Shochu.

"She in the garden. I told to wait cause I had to come here." Walking to the door. "Glad to see the place is still together."

"Yeah, in honor of Lady Sakura." Drinking more I feeling of nothing began to make me think about the days I was with my beloved. "You better keep an eye on the little girl."

"Yes, my reasons for coming back here. There is a war coming soon. I was told to protect til' the war is over. And they want me to be apart of the war. I need you to watch only for sometime."

"I only protected one woman." Angry and sorrow came over me. "And she is gone." Getting up to walk to my room. A soft little knock at the front door slowly the door open to... Sakura?!

Shocked.

"Now you know the reason why I brought her here." Turn to face the little girl. "Sakura, What's wrong?"

"I was looking for Eiji."

"Eiji? I'm sure he is some where around here." Hell girl got up walk to Sakura. "Till next time Madara. Eiji! Where are you?" Walking out.

"Sakura?" Falling to the ground.

I didn't talk to the two for two weeks and now Hell girl is leaving unsure when she'll be back.

"Madara?"

Looking down to this little girl. "Yes?"

"When is Aimi coming back?"

"Aimi?"

"Yeah... Do you know when she is coming back?"

"I'm not sure really, Sakura. Come I think Eiji is hungry." Heading to the house.
Hearing her soft, small foot step behind me.

After 6 mouths with Sakura, she had grown on me I teach her how to control her chakra and a few lessons on how to use the different weapons, and how to track. She have learn so much we started on hand to hand combat. She is really good at a young age. She have improved to fast I was  worried that she would have to fight for her life. At a young age, so young and not a chance to life. Just like my blossom.

"Sakura?"

"Yes! Madara?" She looked at me as she used her chakra to put out the fire I set the black flame slowly die out. "What is it?"

"Aimi, do you know when she'll be back?"

"Nope, Aimi said stay andd wait for her or a old man named Hiruzen Sarutobi. He'll take me to mother and father."

"You know them?"

"Well yes. I know them, then word came of a war in fear I was sent here Aimi said she know a place that is only know to her and three other people. Two are married and left but one remains and he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Because you she'd asked then you wouldn't say 'no' to her." Moving her hair away from face.