Rejection! ...?

"FUCK! SHIT! DAMN iT TO fUCKING HELL!! SASUKE UCHIHA the last guy I ever wanted to see." Hitting the walling forming a hole.

"Sasuke who?" They said.

"For years growing I act like I had a crush on him so than the girls don't hate me. And it work. And now some people across the nation have said Sasuke is looking for a girl with pink hair and green eyes.  I fear he is... in love with me..." I fell to the ground. 

"I wonder why?" They said.

"I don't know you go and find out. I'll study up on some stuff and do some training."

"WHHHATTTT!!" They shouted. "WHY US!!!" 

"You asked the question go and find the answer." I wave them off.

"What if Madara comes and we weren't around?"

"Than I'll move around a lot. Keep him off my tail also keep in touch so we don't run into each other." I grab a large coat that hug my chest, and my side then fan out ward, then whip the hip over my head and covered part of my face. "We'll meet every 4 days here if not than leave something behind so that I know you guys are still alive." I start to put my weapons on.

"Awesome we might die." They fell to the floor.

"If he is looking for me..." I open my bag taking out a light pink scarf. "Take this." holding it out.

"What is it?"

"It's a gift from my mother when I was younger. I always wore it. So if he ask about the scarf say I gave it to you. And if he asked stuff about answer some but leave most to "me" out of it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I am." grab the bag walking out. "Be safe." I vanished to the same temple where I first meet him. I 'll train here and become more stronger. The place of the view where he stole my mother and father life. 

__The three wolves__

"We have been looking for this one guy for 3 days. WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!"

Sound of lighting.

"Lighting?"

"On a clear day?"

"Didn't Sasuke have lighting powers?"

After a few moments.

"MOVE!!" 

A tall man with black hair his eyes are red. Lighting coming out of his left have. 

"Give me one reason not to kill you." he spoke in a deep voice. 

"W-we are l-l-looking for a-a wo-woman." we spoke. 

"Really? Too bad you'll never find her." He come at us. We divided into are our own wolf form. "Wolf?" 

"Vladimir! Staz! stark!! Now!!"

"Not so fast if I were you." He stool there hold Misaki by the neck. She was in her human form. "I wonder how many form he has?" She hit the man he only throw her to the tree. 

"SASUKE-KUN!!" The woman with red hair jump out of the brushes. 

"Karin? What are you doing here?" He spoke not looking back.

"Jugo said the smell is coming from here. Sasuke-kun. ;)" 

"What is the woman name you are looking for?" Lighting came out of his left hand again. 

"S-sakura Haruno" Misaki cough up some blood. "We were a sign to protect her and train her. Then word came to give her to the leader of an gang she would protect her more than we could. On our way there a man in black with red clouds came. We tried to protect finally after hours we got way; running from them for 2 mouths." Getting up off her feet. "Last week she made us dinner like many nights before. She said she was giving up. Give herself to that man... Madara..." 

"Misaki this is out problem, he can't help us." Vladimir change into his human form to helped Misaki up.

"Vlad, right we are sill under the venom." Staz also change. 

"Right in a few more days we could save Sakura."  I change too. 

"Misao?" Misaki smiled weak. "Move out!!" The 3 vanished. "Thank you for not killing us." I bowed. 

"Sakura?" 

"Yes, we are looking for Sasuke to help us save her." I too vanished. 

"WAIT!!!!!" He ran after us. "I'm Sasuke....."