Become a Stronger? or Die... Weak...

It's a mouth after my parents death I change out of my pink princess to my father and the little lady of my mother. They were my world even though they wasn't my real father and mother but they were the thing I had left. I cut my hair wearing anything that didn't have pink when I train. But for the village and what they meant to the village I worn pink. That

"Lady Chiyo your medicine." I placed a tray on the small table in front of the old lady. I poured the tea in the cup handing to her then gave her the medicine. "I must return the village." I turned.

"You remain me so much of the last empress and emperor. They were the most loved of their kingdom. Sadly you couldn't met them or their only daughter." Look down into her tea. 

"I know, I never got a chance to tell them i love them," Look up at the sky. "But I will for fill there last wishes. I order to do so I must find a way to become stronger." Lady Chiyo looked up in shock.

"You are the lost daughter?" I nodded. "I have taught you all you'll need know, Princess." 

"Right and also the please call me Sakura."

"Fine but my last breath I will call you princess." Nodded in agreement. "Safe trip home, Sakura."

"This will be my last day here in the sand village. I better go and tell Gaara." 

Looking for Gaara in the sand village. 

"YOU KIDS BEING STAY AWAY FROM THE MONSTER!!" An old lady in a tea shop. 

"Excess me but can i have ten Dango and four Miz-Yokan." The old woman bowed then left. 

{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxCxFMldAgg} for cooking a Mizu-Yokan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4GaoKIvaY&feature=iv&src_vid=uSOW9e7eOgQ&annotation_id=annotation_3121450765 <-For dango

"Here you go young lady. That will be 1,115 Y (<- Yen)" I nodded handing over the money.

"By the way I don't like you calling my dear friend a 'monster'... do you understand... monster?" The old woman froze I took the food and left the money where I was sitting. 

"Forgive me Lady Haruno!" The woman bow on her hand and knees.

After looking for an half an hour I went to the top of the main entrants over looking the whole village. I see a boy sitting on the tallest rock he had red hair. 'Now my chance!' I throw a kunai at his head. but the sand protected him...

"You can try over and over Lady Haruno..." He looked at me. I smiled then jump up next to him.

"I brought Dango and Mizu-Yakan" I smiled opening the bag. Eating one of the dango. "Here" Gaara turned away "So when did you dislike sweets? Gaara"

"When you going to leave this place..." Gaara look down.

"Gaara i'm here right now, so eat." Not even looking at her. "Please. Gaara" 

"Fine. Sakura-sama"

After four hours of laugh and talking the bang to set and slowly the stars came out. 

"I better return to my village, bye Gaara" I stood up facing away from the village. 

"Why can't you stay here?" 

"I can't but same day I will return."

"Promise?"

"Promise" They but pinky promise "Here!" I hold out my necklace {http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cCTPlWJEL._SX522_.jpg} 

"What!?"

"Well you can keep the necklace and i'll wear the ring... or do you want to wear the ring?"

"Necklace.... what do they do?"

"Well we can always be in touch this way. And I put some of my chakra inside so that one day when you get hurt I can heal you." I smiled.

"Thank you Sakura-sama...." 

"I'll see you soon in the future bye Gaara!"

'I love you Sakura-sama be safe my love...' blushing looking down at the necklace. 'I vow to make you be mine' Gaara vowed looking up to the half moon. 

It's short but here is it is. :)