Training

Sasuke look at me like he had just concerned a 'cute' 'little' mouse. I turn to face him. 

"I always thought you like pink." Sasuke grin. "Black and red looks better on you than pink. Sa-ku-ra and the outfit also looks great." he look at me up and down.

I turned away wishing he would just leave. And I would get back t o my training, after a few moments he walk towards without think I jump away him about 15 feet away. 

"HAHAHAHA!!!! You are getting good but sadly not good enough." Sasuke vanished and appeared inches away from me. "Sakura." slowly him lips moved into a lustful grin.

  Jumping back then throw my Flying Thunder God Kunai one to a far distance tree, two in the middle of the lake, three on top of the temple, four behind sasuke, five in the far bamboo trees on the other end of the grounds of the temple. "Stop now Sasuke!" I yelled more than 30 yards away. 

"Please I'm just getting started SAKURA!!" Sasuke again ran towards me and again I vanished on one of the tall branch behind him. "Damn!." He took out his kunai in some hope the scare me sadly is didn't work. Appearing on top of the temple. 

"Don't! Just go Sasuke." Only the look of rage fulled his eyes. I know 'that' look from anywhere. 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" He came running towards me this time faster. He was only about 2 feet away again I vanished the appeared on the very top of the bamboo. 

"This is my last warning, Sasuke." I gave him a smile. I pulled out my White Light Chakra Sabre. "It was nice knowing you Sasuke." 

***Slash***

"SAUKRA!!" 

A boy stood in a blue and orange clothing, he had blue eyes and orange hair; Naruto. He block my attack good for him lucky him I was going easy. Too bad I had to now kill both of my teammate, no big deal and I don't Kakashi wouldn't mind having one student. Or I can do that other option... Easing their mind of today. But that is going to take too much chakra, also it will take sometime. 

*Sorry it's short i hope it's okay.*