Little Red Riding Hood

Prologue                                                          10/31/1903                                                                                  

A teenage girl named Little Red Riding Hood, of course, that not her real name. Everyone just called her that because of her red hood she id always wear. Her name was Yvette. Today, was the day, Yvette goes to her grandma's house. She doesn't like to going to Grandma house, why? Because, A) Its was one of her chores and B) The house was on a little hill deep in the forest. As she held her basket tightly and slowly walked into the forest. Sticks and dead leaves would break under her feet every step she took, she felt as if eyes were staring at her. Faster she walked. The house was now visible, Yvette smiled, she was finally there as she got closer, she felt a chill. She put down her basket and put up her hood. 'There is something strange in the air.' she thought. 'Very strange indeed.' She looked around her and saw a pair of glowing red eyes staring right at her. As scared as she was, she quickly ran up the hill to the front of her grandma's house. She didn't open the door, she just rested her head against it. Turning around to see trees and sighed in relief. She knocked on the door. "Grandma!" she yelled. No one answered. She didn't ever hear footsteps going towards the door. 'What going on?' she thought. She place one hand on the golden door knob. A sudden chill ran up her spine . She shrugged the feeling off and opened the door. The door creaked as she slowly opened the door. "grandma?" she asked. No reply. "I guess she is asleep." Yvette muttered. She put her basket on the table next to the door. As Yvette walked, the floor boards creaked underneath her feet. She looked down the corridors as she called for her grandma. "Grandma?" As she said that, Yvette heard a trump sound as something hit the floor. She looked down and she saw a red apple rolling toward her, she bent down and picked it up. Although it was red, just the slight touch and blood would be on your finger tips. Little Red Riding Hood slowly walking to the kitchen to wash the apple off. She throw the apple into the air and when she when to catch it, she looked up. She gasped. She was speechless and frighten. Guess what she saw?.... Her poor grandma dead wither throat slit and blood spilted all over her dress, hanging from the ceiling fan by rope. Blood dripping into a puddle beneath her. Yvette was scared, she crashed into the table. She hear a laugh from behind her and turned around, the killer. He was Big, Buff, Bloodly all over with an axe on his back and a knife in his hands. "Hello there." he said. Yvette was very scared, she never been in this type situation before. The man Smile and went after her. Screaming filled the house. No one could save her, but herself. Yvette was behind the killer, she holding the knife which the killer dropped as he was chasing after her. everything was quiet. "Little Red Riding Hood, oh where have you gone." he said in a evil tone. 'Now or never' she thought. She quickly jumped up and slit the back of his neck and the killer fell to the floor. Yvette bent down and stabbed him in the heart and quickly back away, from the dead man. As blood coming out of his chest and on her hands, something feeling was running through her. The feeling of evil... she loved it. She smiled and she took the knife out of the man chest. she quickly ran out of the house, knocking over her basket. she needed to hide. Nobody can know what she did. No can know that she is turning into her killer. Months passed, then years... Everyone thought sweet, innocent Little Red Riding Hood died, but she didn't. She id still alive. She is still here. She is still a killer and she wants the sight the blood more then ever, since that day a boy tried to kill her. the didn't work out well for him. Why? Because, on his birthday which was the 23rd of August, at midnight, she snuck into his room and killed him, blood were all over the walls. Now you know about what happened to the poor innocent Little Red Riding Hood. Beware what happens on Halloween that when Yvette, made her first kill, trust me..... It wont be her last.