All Over.

Justin's P.O.V

- 1 year later, Halloween Night -

Still traumatised. Still scared. Still cautious. Still.....confused.

Ever since Little Red Riding Hood 'died', Ryan and I have been....quiet. We didn't want to believe what just happened. Ryan got over it pretty quickly to be honest. But he did have his quiet phase, until like me. I was still scared out of my wits.

She haunted me. She hurt me. She tried to kill me. She killed my sister. She tormented my mum. But the worst thing she done to me.

She left me hanging. I have yet many questions to ask her. Half of them have been answered, using my logic.

I learnt that Derek was cheating on Yvette with Cruella, Yvette's enemy and EX-best friend. And Derek was the boy that Yvette killed on his birthday. I also learnt that Derek was my great-great-great-great-great-grand father. But the biggest question I still have to ask her was.....why did she always spare my life?

Was she trying to mess up my mind? Was she secretly in love with me? Was she too scared to kill me because I looked like Derek? Was she trying to be nice? What was her reason?

I guess things are just better left unsaid....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today is Halloween. I was walking to Chaz's place for his Halloween party. As I was walking, I saw a group of kids sitting on their front lawn with a fire.

"Oh come on Aidan! Don't be such a chicken!" exclaimed a girl. 'Aidan' folded his arms. "Shut up! I'm not being a chicken! I'm just saying that this is Little Red Riding Hood we are talking about! I just don't want to be haunt for the rest of my life!" he exclaimed. I laughed to myself.

I walked toward the group. "Hey guys. I couldn't help but over hear.....but Little Red Riding Hood?" I asked. The group looks up and nodded their head. "Yeah. Have you heard about her?" asked a boy. I nodded my head. "I actually saw her." I said.

The whole group started to murmur. "AS IF!" "DREAM ON!" "NO ONE HAS SEEN HER!" "IT'S JUST A STORY!" They all said. "Well that's your opinion." I said. "Well....we're trying to get Aidan to visit Little Red Riding Hood's grandma's place." said a girl as she pointed to Aidan, who was sitting in front of the girl.

"Oh yeah,That place is gunna creep you out. All deep in the woods." I said. Aidan gulped. "But I'll let you in one something about Little Red Riding Hood." I said. "What?" they all said.

I looked left and right. I bent down and I looked at all of their faces. As I was scanning and looking around in a circle, I saw Yvette. She popped out. She was standing behind Aidan.

"When you first meet her, she doesn't tell you anything about what she does to you, but more of what she wants." I whispered. "What's that?" asked Aidan. He looked terrified. The light made from the fire, made him look yellow, as if he was sick.

I looked at him and I looked up slightly to see Yvette disappearing. As she was disappearing, I could she her smirk. That evil smirk, but it wasn't directed to me. It was directed to her next victim. Aidan.

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, but I was. I smiled to myself knowing that she was moving on from me. I was happy that I was free from her torture.

"What she does is that she goes close to your ear and whispers her famous line." I said. The whole group look intergred at what I was going to say. I looked at all of them and then I said the 5 words that was going to freak all of them out for good.

"Let the red blood run"

- The End -- No Sequel -