Chapter 12

Justin's P.O.V

It's been a month and Yvette hasn't shown. Not once. Ever since that bathroom incident, I really thought she let me go. She stopped haunting me. She stopped coming into my dreams. She stopped coming to school. She was gone.

I thought I was free, but that isn't always the case with Yvette. I knew she was going to keep on haunting me but I didn't know when. When we had Jazzy's funeral, I felt her prescene. I didn't know if she felt guilty for what she did to Jazzy or guilty at seeing my mum cry.

But I did know she was guilty. For the whole month, I had a billion questions running through my head. Did Derek kill her? If so why? Who the fuck was Cruella? Why did Yvette keep sparing my life? I needed answers but I couldn't go up to her parents because...I bet they are dead! And I know what to go back to the library, NO WAY!

Only one source left......the little house on the hill. I parked my car in front of the woods. I stepped out of my car. I looked at the trees at how they tower sky high. How dead they looked.

I gulped. I clutched my fists trying not to be scared. I slowly took a few steps into the woods. The trees looked like they were hovering over my existence. Watching me like a bug under a microscope. I turned my head back to see if I could run back to my car.

But as I looked, the trees seemed to almost covering the slightest sight of my car. It made it look like my car was thousands of miles away from my reach. I gulped and I sucked it up. I turned my head back and started to walk forward.

Everything felt like how it was on Halloween. All creepy and mysterious. Only this time...I knew that she was real. Only this time...I know what is going to happen to me. One this time.... I'm gunna try and take control.

As I walked on the dead leaves and the weak twigs of all sizes. Once the house was visible, it starts. The whispering. "Let the red blood run..." "Let the red blood run..." "Let the red blood run..." The voice kept on repeating. I looked at my surroundings. Trying to spot the red hood I haven't seen within a month.

As I turned my head, there is was. The splash of red in the dark, dull forest. There's Yvette.. I watched as she kept on disappearing right in front of my eyes. "YVETTE! IS THAT YOU?!" I yelled. I needed to maker her seem like I didn't know it was her.

I then heard a high pitch scream. i quickly went down to the ground and covering my ears. Just like i remembered..... The screaming kept on going and so did the whispering. "YVETTE! STOP IT!" I yelled.

She didn't. UGH! THIS BITCH!!! "JESUS BITCH! STOP IT!" I yelled. That did the trick. The screaming and the whispering stopped. I lifted my head up and I saw Yvette running around and giggling. Instead doing what i did the first time, which was watch her. I got up and I ran for the door.

I thought that if I changed it, something different might happen. I reached the door and I immediately started to knock on it. "SOMEONE! ANYONE! OPEN UP!" I yelled. I looked back and i saw Yvette's red hood coming closer and closer. I heard the door unlock.

I quickly opened the door and everything just seemed to light up in the house. "Bieber?" I turned around and my eyes widen. She's alive?!??!! WHAT?!?!?! "Jazzy?" I asked. "Hey Joslyn." said a voice sounding like mine. Joslyn? What?

Jazzy ran towards me. I smiled and I bent down but she ran straight through me. What?! I stood up and looked at the person she ran to. It was...Derek.... And they were both in the house. He even has a sister that looks like Jazzy..... I started to get teary eyes remembering about Jazzy.

When I turned around, I saw Yvette standing at the bottom of the hill. "Yvette." I said. Her face dropped when she looked at me. "What are you doing here Justin?" she said. "Where? As in here? I need answer. And I need them now." I said.

She quickly ran up to me and I saw she had a worried look on her face.

"What are you doing in 1903?" Oh shit.....