Chapter 2

Justin's P.O.V

Once she said that she disappeared. The wind blew once she disappeared. I looked around the woods. I slowly got up and I slowly walked towards the house. I keep on seeing in the corner of my eyes, her red hood.

I tried to ignore her. I walked up to the door. I was about to knock when the door slowly creaked open. I gulp. Oh shit.... I slowly walked in and I saw on the floor, food like breads, cookies, cupcakes, all on the floor. They look new as if someone just dropped them around 5 minutes ago.

I slowly walked around the house. I know it is stupid but something was making me walk around. Something was controlling me. I suddenly felt as if I was in another world. As if...I was a different person.

A girl's voice was ringing through my ears. "Grandma? Grandma?" said the voice. As I walked around the house, I heard a thump. I looked down and it was a red apple. Is someone else in here? o.O I slowly bent down and picked up. I looked on my fingers. Blood.

I started to panic, I turned around and something made me turn around and started to head into the kitchen. As i walked into the kitchen, I saw a shadow on the wall. I looked up and I saw a piece of rope tied to the fan covered in blood.

I looked down and saw a puddle of blood. I heard a crash and I turned around and I saw 2 figures running around. What is going on? I then heard a stab and a laugh. I walked and I saw a man's body and a girl kneeing in front of him. It was hard to see who she was. She had blood on her hands and she was laughing.

WHAT THE FUCK?! IS SHE A MANIAC?! o.O I rubbed my eyes and I saw a red hood slowly appearing. I slowly backed away and then I bumped into a person. I quickly turned around saw her. She had her hood up and she was looking down.

She was smiling. She had an evil smile on her face. I couldn't help but notice how....beautiful she looked? WAIT! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?!?! I slowly back away from her. "Where are you going?" she whispered. She disappeared in a flash. "The game is just starting." she whispered in my ear.

I got shivers down my spine when she said that. "I'll see you around Justin...." she whispered and then I felt something burning. A knife was stabbed in my side. I fell on the floor screaming.

I kept on screaming until I opened my eyes and I found myself outside. Sitting in front of the house. The door was closed. As if I never walked inside. Am I going insane? I looked down on my side where I was holding the wound. Nothing.

Absolutely nothing. I lifted up my shirt and I looked. Nothing. Not a drop of blood, not a scratch not even a scar. It was as if nothing happen. Did I faint? Was I dreaming about the whole thing?

I slowly got up and looked at the house. I was too scared to actually go up and knock on the door. I took a deep breath in and out. I turned around and there I saw her. Standing right in front of me. Her hood up and her head down.

I gasped. She smiled. "Leave me alone!" I yelled. I ran away from her. She just turned her head and disappeared. I looked back and I didn't see her. I saw my car and I quickly jumped in.

I was sitting in the seat, not turning the car on. I just sat there scared. My heart beat was racing and I was sweating. "This is just a dream. This is just a dream." I whispered to myself. "This isn't a dream." said a girl's voice. I looked outside and I saw nothing. I looked forward on the road and I saw nothing.

"This isn't a dream Justin. It's the real deal and from now on. We will be playing a little game." whispered the voice. My heart beat started to quicken even more. I gripped onto the wheel and my knuckles turned white. Before I could start the car, something was touching me.

It was like a finger, just slowly moving up my arm then to my neck. I felt a whole hand on my neck and then I started to choke. The hand was going tighter and tighter. I couldn't breathe.

The voice started to laugh. The choking then stopped and I started to cough. 'I hate this dare." I said to myself. "Oh but I love it." said the voice. I looked around and I saw nothing. THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY MIND! I looked and my rear view mirror was crooked.

I started to fix it and in the back seat, I saw her. Red hood, up, head down. Little Red Riding Hood was in the car the whole time.

She looked up and I saw her face.

She was....beautiful? I just blinked and looked into the rear view mirror.

She looked back at me and she smiled. "You have no idea what I am capable of Justin.....and it's so cute that your scared right now." she said. She disappeared and then re-appeared.

She was now sitting next to me in the passenger seat. She leaned towards my ear. She moved her hand up and down my arm. Is she trying to...seduce me? o.O

"Hope you have a good sleep Justin, because I'm gunna be in your dreams." she whispered and then she was gone. I started to breath normally again. I got out my phone and I called Ryan.

It rang 3 times until someone picked up. "Hello?" I said. "HEY JUSTIN! So did you do it?" he asked. I gulped. "Y-Yeah..I think I did....Hey listen, soo....Little Red Riding Hood. What's her actual name?" I asked.

"Ummm...people say that she has a lot of names but the one that is always common is Yvette." said Ryan. "Okay...thanks. I'm coming back." I said. We both said our byes and I started the car.

All I could think about was one thing....

Yvette....kinda suits her.