Chapter 16

Justin's P.O.V

I quickly pushed her off of me. I looked down at my arm and it had a massive wound in it. Blood was slowly trickling down my arm and dropping off at my finger tips. I gulped. I looked at Yvette, holding my arm.

Yvette just looked at me. Licking her lips as she walked the drops of blood splash against the dark floor board. Her eyes slowly went to like a dark shade, almost like black. My heart started to race.

And then I did the most cliché thing on earth! I ran for it. I pushed Yvette out of the way and I ran for the door. As I was running down the stairs, I heard Yvette's footsteps not far off mine.

Once I opened the door I ran towards the door, but then I remembered. Some doll locked it! UGH!!!! THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!

I looked around the house and I saw a shadow walking towards me. I was sweating. I was nervous. I was panicking. I grabbed a random book and threw it at the nearest window.

The glass shattered at the force. i quickly jumped out of the window, slightly ripping the back hem of my shirt. I didn't care, I needed to get away.

Once I jumped out I turned my head and I saw Yvette standing at the window. Even thought I was getting further and further, I could still picture her dark eyes and her smirk in my head. I turned my head and I quickly ran for it. I know she was going to pop out at me at sometimes, The question is just when?

As I was running, I didn't know where I was going. The woods was a huge place. it was so easy to get lost in this place, but I didn't care. The further away from Yvette I was, the more time I have left to be safe and actually find out what the hell is her problem with me!

I stopped after a good run. I panted. My heart was racing, pounding against my chest. My legs felt weak as if I was about to collapse anytime soon.

I looked around and I noticed, I was in some sort of graveyard. It was some what spacious. The only trees were the ones surrounding the flat land. I looked up and the sun was out, just barely, because off the canopy of trees.

Something went snapped. I jumped and I looked around. Something was moving. Something was making sticks break within it's touch. I gulped.

I looked down at my arm and blood was still coming out, but it started to pour out faster, spilling all over my hand. Probably because my heart is racing and it is pumping out blood more faster. I tried cleaning myself off with a leaf that I found on the floor. As I was doing so, sticks continued to break.

I started to get nervous again. Just relax Justin. Just relax....You're far away from Yvette. She is not going to hurt you now.... I had serious doubt in my thought. Of course she was going to hurt me, but I needed some comfort and I needed to get a grip.

Once I was done, I turned around and I saw Derek. I jumped at the scare sight. SHIT!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Derek, he looked...normal. Untouchable. Un-dead. Un-killed. He looked decent to say the least, he was like a replicar of me.

I looked at him carefully, to make sure he wasn't going to kill me. He had a worried looked on his face. "She's coming." he whispered. Once he said that, it felt like there was millions of other people around. Whispering voices were mimicing what he said.

Over lapping each other. "She's coming." "She's coming." "She's coming." "She's coming." "She's coming." "She's coming." I gulped. "Who's coming?" I asked. Then sticks started to break again. Derek turned his head to the right.

He looked scared. Frighten. Out of his wits. He then snapped his head back at me. "Brase Yourself." he whispered and then he disappeared.

Sticks kept on breaking. I looked to the right and I watched as I saw small tree branches moving. I quickly ran for it. I ran further and further away, but whoever was following me was still right on my tail. Next thing I knew, I was yanked by my arm. OH MY GOD! I'M GUNNA DIE!!!

I was pinned against a tree trunk. A person quickly covered my mouth. "Shhhh....." We both stood very still. Listening to the sticks breaking. My heart was racing.

I saw something red in the corner of my eye. We both waited patiently and then the red was gone. It headed in another direction. Once it completely disappeared, the person moved their hand away from my mouth.

I gulped as I looked at their face. "How...How...I...but....I....what?" I stuttered. He smirked at me. "Told you the story the was real." he laughed.

Ryan.