Chapter 5

Justin's P.O.V

I can't believe I have to do this.... I picked up the container and I opened the lid. It looked sticky. I poured some on my fingers. I think it was too much. WHO CARES! As long as no one notices...right? I counted to 3 in my head and I applied it on the scratch. I continued to blend it or whatever it is called until it looked like it was apart of my skin.

I sighed. I washed it off my hands and I slowly crept into my Mum's room and I placed it back. "Justin?" I quickly turned around but then I made stuff fall. OH SHIT! "Umm..Mum...." I said. She gave me a weird look. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I...err.....nothing mum....just looking at how the female use...this...sort of stuff...." I replied. "Umm.....okay Justin..." she replied. I just stood there. AWKWARD!!!!

"BYE MUM!" I exclaimed. I quickly rushed out of her room and I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house. "JUSTIN! Don't you want food?!" she yelled. "NO! I'M GOOD! BYE MUM!" I yelled. I quickly got into my car and drove off to school. As I was driving, I could tell she was watching me. "Why are you even here?" I asked. "I'm haunting you.It's kinda part of the job description." she replied.

I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw her seating in the back. "What did I ever do to you?" I asked. She then disappeared and then reappeared in the passenger seat. "It's not what you did to me, it was why." she answered. What the fuck is she talking about?! "What the halloween dare?" I asked as I turned the corner. She shook her head. "No....it is something much more." she said.

I reached the school and I parked in the school parking lot. "Look...Yvette." I said. "LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD!" she yelled. I covered my ears. HOLY SHIT! She got some set of lungs! "OKAY! Little Red Riding Hood. Whatever happened to you like...a hundred years ago, is...." I looked to my left to see her sitting there but she wasn't. Where did she go now?!

I looked through the windscreen and I saw her standing outside. Her hood up and she was looking at everyone. Has she NEVER seen a school before? I am pretty sure there were schools during her time. I watched her move, to make sure she wouldn't hurt anybody. And then Angelina () She walked through Yvette. Just STRAIGHT THROUGH! At times, I forget that Yvette is a ghost...or is it demon?

When Angelina went straight through Yvette, she got mad. She started to run after Angelina. OH SHIT! I quickly got out of the car, I locked it and i ran after Yvette. I stood right in front of her and she stopped. "What is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed. "I know that bitch." she said. I turned my head and I looked at Angelina. She turned her head and she smiled and waved. I returned the favour.

I looked back at Yvette and she was mad as hell! Angry issues much girl.... "What Angelina? She is nice." I said. "Angelina? That's not her name." she said. "Then what's her name?" I asked. "Cruella." she answered. I looked at Angelina and then back at her. "Cruella? Like in the movie '101 Dalmations' Cruella?" I asked. "NO! Just her name! That's her real name! And she is the bitch that stole my boyfriend!"

WHAT?!?!?! "YOU! YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND?!" I exclaimed. Yvette clicked her fingers and then my neck started to hurt again. "OW!!!! HEY!" I exclaimed. Yvette looked on my neck. "Seriously? Foundation?" she asked. "WHAT?! I don't want anybody to see." I said. "And foundation is the best way to hide that?" she asked sarcastically. "WHATEVER! Just stay away from the kids at school and especially Angelina." I said. "Her name is Cruella!" exclaimed Yvette. "WHATEVER!"

I walked away from her and I then heard Ryan walk next to me. "Hey bro." said Ryan. I nodded my head. "Umm...who were you talking to just then?" he asked. "What?" I replied. "Well.....I just saw you talking but there was no one standing in front of you." he said. Oh crap! I must look like a lunatic! -.-" "Oh....um....just some acting. You know 'Someday' commercial, the Christmas one coming out, need to practise." I said.

Ryan looked at me weirdly. "Umm...okay bro..." he said. We continued to walk until Ryan popped the question AND NO! NOT LIKE THAT! "HEY! How did Little Red Riding Hood like like on Halloween?" asked Ryan. "Oh..um..." I looked and I saw Yvette standing behind Ryan. She got out a knife and she slowly put it near her neck and did the death motion. You know, the one where you move your hand slowly across your neck and make that noise? Yeah, that was what she was doing.

"Oh...um...I didn't see her." I said. "WHAT?!" exclaimed Ryan. "She HAD to be there!" exclaimed Ryan. We were at our lockers and i was grabbing my books. "Well. I guess you horror story wasn't real eh Ry?" I said, Ryan folded his arms and pouted like a baby. I laughed and I saw Yvette standing on the other side of the corridor.

So many kids were walking through her, but she didn't mind this time. She was just looking at me with an evil stare. I gulped. No Ryan...your horror story was real...You just can't see her.