The Information Gather and Questions

I couldn't sleep this night, not after seeing flames like that... My memories replayed back to six years ago. My village burning, my father's death, and... Martana...

"Where did she go anyways?" I asked, my hands folded behind my head, and my eyes just looking at the top part of the tent from the inside. I sighed. "Hope she's alright... but... why?" I unfolded my arms, and turned to my side.

Before I knew it, I ended up falling asleep, thinking about the past. I woke up, but unwillingly. Why? Oh that's perfectly simple! SOMEONE WAS MAKING LOUD NOISES OUTSIDE OF MY TENT!!!!

I grumpily got up, only to find that it was Star, banging on a pan, with her eyes closed, trying to wake me up. "Grr.... Star what the hell?" I heard Lorraine growl.

I turned to find that he had a scowl on his face, and looked pretty angry. Okay, so she was trying to wake both of us up, not just me. Star opened her eyes, noticing that we were both awake, and stopped banging on the pan. "Ahahaha... Sorry about that guys~" She apologized to us, setting down the pan.

I couldn't help it. I noticed Lorraine glaring at her, and I glared along with him. "Sorry? WE WERE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!" We both yelled at the little blonde girl.

She then began bowing multiple times, repeating, "I'm sorry" over and over again. I heard Lorraine let out a sigh. I got up as well, and we both stopped Star from continuing. "It's fine but... couldn't you have just shaken us or something?" I asked her, trying not to look the least bit still irritated by the earlier banging.

"Yeah... anyways, what's wrong?" Lorraine asked, tilting his head slightly. "And also, when did you wake up?" He questioned, looking slightly irritated.

"About an hour and thirty minutes ago. Anyways, while you guys were sleeping, I did a bit of looking around the area! Thing is, we're near our friend's village! Isn't that great?" Star chirped happily.

Lorraine blinked. "Seriously? How close?" I was confused, but I guess, I would find out what they're talking about if I listened, right?

"Just a few miles from here! About seven miles!" The girl answered. I felt myself begin to sweat. Seven miles? Why is she saying it like it's only two feet away?! I thought.

I just realized something. Walking seven miles in an hour and thirty minutes... Star must have some stamina... I noticed. "So... who's your friend?" I asked.

Lorraine turned to me. "A person who knows how to gather some pretty useful info pretty quickly." He replied.

I remembered our previous talk about gathering info. "Oh okay... that makes sense." I said, nodding.

"Oh right~ We haven't told you much about miss Aira, have we?" Star told me. I shook my head in reply. "Well, she usually carries around a flute with her, she has long pink hair, and pretty purplish pink eyes! She's also an accessory shop owner. She's very nice, and also gathers a lot of information for us!" She described the information gather to me, and I guess, I was pretty surprised to hear those traits.

An information gatherer being an accessory shop owner? Well that's something I've never heard of before. "Interesting..." I replied. I really was starting to become a bit interested in who the information gather, Aira is.

"Well, anyways, since we're close to her village, let's hurry." Lorraine said. I'm surprised I'm not glaring at him anymore! Ah well, whatever! I thought to myself. 

Star nodded. "Let's head out everyone!" She exclaimed, enthusiastically.

"Yeah!" I was just about as excited as she was, or at least, I was before I heard a sigh coming from a certain silver-haired asshole. I sent a glare towards him.