Information Request for Aira and Bandits Pt 2

After we finished laughing, I noticed Aira walk up to me. "This might be funny, but you are seriously in desperate need of a bath. Now normally, I wouldn't allow this, but you can use mine and I'll prepare a change of clothes for you, got it?" She told me.

I nodded. "Sorry about this." I apologized to her. She worked pretty hard just to gather information for us, and maintain an accessory shop all at once, so I really don't wanna end up giving her more work than needed.

I heard her laugh slightly. "Don't worry about it. Now, follow me, fruit clown!" I flinched when I heard her call me a fruit clown, then march off in front of me, deeper into her little house. I obediently followed her.

She stopped in front of a white door in her house, and opened it, revealing a clean, white floored bathroom, with a tub, towels, and plenty of other things needed for a good bath. I blinked, having this strange feeling that she works most on keeping the bathroom clean more than any other room. "Well? What are you waiting for? Go get undressed and I'll get you some clothes." She said, pushing me in, and closing the door behind her.

I just did as she had told me too, got undressed, and began taking my shower as I would normally. I let out a sigh, and began thinking about possible reasons Martana would take care of me, if she really was a demon. Could she have wanted to use me for something? Was she just playing with me so she can betray me later, and laugh at it as if it were a funny joke? I shook my head, getting into the water, and just taking a bath without thinking about anything else.

I got out of the water, and wrapped myself in a towel, drying my body. "Hey, Martyr! The clothes are right in front of the door! Take 'em when you're done!" Aira's voice told me.

"Thanks!" I smiled slightly, and opened the door when I could no longer hear Aira's footsteps. I got dressed quickly, noticing that I was still in the same clothes! The clothes themselves looked the same, but they were much cleaner. I blinked. "For a second there I thought I would have to wear other clothing.... guess not." I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

I really didn't want to make Aira have to get actual new clothes for me. Thank goodness. I walked outside, to find Star and Lorraine eating... something that looked like.... chocolate? I walked over, and sat on the chair I had sat on before. "Here~ Have one, they're really good!" Star exclaimed, handing me one of he chocolates.

Ironically, this one was shaped as a star. Star just gave me a chocolate star. That sounds weird. Star just gave me a chocolate star. Yep, sounds totally weird. Instead of thinking about that, I just bit into the star Star gave me, and began eating it. I felt weird while eating that star, and I have no idea why.

After finishing the chocolate shaped star, I turned towards Aira. "Hey, Aira? Can I ask you for a favor?" I questioned, looking at her eyes.

She tilted her head towards me. "Sure. What is it?" She asked, looking straight back into my own eyes.

I hesitated slightly. I let out a soft sigh. No, this is something that I really need to do. "Can you.... maybe.... Find out Martana's exact location? I.... I kinda wanna talk to her...." Suddenly, everyone's gaze shifted towards me.

Lorraine, Star, and Aira were focusing all their attention on me. "You sure? From what I've managed to gather, I don't think she's the type to hold up a conversation with humans." Aira told me, but I just shook my head.

"I'm sure. Please? I really need to hear this from her mouth myself." I gave her a slight pleading look.

Star and Lorraine looked at each other, and nodded. "Aira? Can you please find out Martana's location for us?" Star asked.

"It won't just be useful for him, if we can get a chance to meet with her, we might have a good chance of figuring some things out. And also, it would be a good chance for us to know what she's capable of." Lorraine spoke up.