Chapter Fourteen:

Ethan and I woke when we heard the door slam shut. I feel his grip tighten around me like I was going to be ripped from his arms. "Sorry I didn't realize you guys were asleep" says Gray "I brought back a couple subs and I packed some of your clothes Ash that way whenever you're feeling up to it you can go home." "Awe thanks Gray, I actually really want to go home today" I say with hope present in my voice. "Let's eat first" Ethan speaks up and we start to chuckle. Gray lays my sub on my table but I don't even attempt to grab it. "Babe come on you need to eat." "I'm fine I'm not really hungry" I say avoiding his gaze. "Come on you need to eat. The doctor said you are too thin." "I'm fine Eth really." "No you're not Ash; I can feel every single rib now please eat something." I look at him and give a small nod then grab my sandwich and start to munch away.

Once I felt strong enough to stand I got out of bed and grabbed the bag of clothes Grayson brought me. I walk into the bathroom and pull out the clothes he brought me; Black ripped skinny jeans, white crop top, grey beanie, one of Ethan's sweatshirts and my black vans. He even brought me a clean bra and underwear; I don't even want to think about Grayson going through my underwear even though he was nice enough to bring me clean clothes. I quickly change and step back outside. Ethan grabs the bag form my hands and laces our fingers together.

Grayson drove us home while Ethan and I sat in the back and cuddled. Suddenly he plants a kiss on my forehead. I bite my lip as I feel his soft lips on my skin, "You had me so scared" he says. "I'm so sorry Ethan I wasn't trying to hurt you or Gray for that matter. I...I just thought it would be easier." "Easier? Who would it be easier for" he asks while giving me a worried look. "It wouldn't be easier for any one Ash. If I lost you...I wouldn't be able to take it. I care about you so much it hurts. I would be lost without you." When I heard him say that I could have swore I felt my heart skip a beat. No one has ever said that to me before or even felt that way about me.

"I don't care if you thought that it would be easier because in the end it wouldn't be. Gray and I would be so hurt and confused. I love you baby girl" he says in a sweet voice. I hadn't noticed that I had been crying until Ethan gently grabs my face with his big hands and wipes the tears away with his thumbs. We finally pull into the drive way and I just look at the boys, I'm grateful that Ethan saved me when he did. Gray then looks back at me and grabs my small hand, he gently says "You're my best friend Ash I would be nothing without you." He runs his thumb across my hand and we head inside.

The day flies by and soon its 11pm so Eth and I head upstairs to get ready for bed. "Hey Eth can I talk to you for a second" I say as I sit cross legged on the bed. "Of course babe what's up?" "Did my mom come and visit me or even make a attempt to find out what happened to me" I ask. My eyes are wide as I wait for him to answer and by how his body tenses I can tell that I wasn't going to like the answer but I still hopped she would at least try. "No" he says quietly I nod my head and just look down at my hands. In that moment I felt my heart sink but there were no tears. Ethan walks over to me and sits behind me so his legs are on the sides of mine and my back can lay against his stomach. He wraps his arms around me and asks "Are you okay" "I'm fine...Just proves to me that she really doesn't care about me. I have cried so many tears Ethan that I can't cry anymore." He rests his head on my shoulder as I continue to look down at my hands. "Screw her" he says "I care about you; I would do anything to make you happy. She doesn't deserve you for a daughter, you are so much better." I just can't believe that I nearly died and she didn't even care enough to call but then again I can believe it." "That's it from now on you come to me and you talk, I listen to whatever you have to say whatever time of the day. I don't care what it's about just come and talk to me okay baby girl" he questions. I nod my head and look at his handsome face "Good" he says with a smile. He then grabs my chin and pulls me in for a kiss as he holds me tight.