Chapter Twenty One:

~Ash's POV~

The three of us head into the house and remain silent. Instead of staying down stairs and sitting in uncomfortable silence I head upstairs into mine and Ethan's room to do some homework. I focus on my homework till I hear the door knob turn. The door squeaks open and Ethan appears in the door way. I smile at him and he smiles back at me so I continue to work on my homework.

"You are so beautiful when you focus"

I look back up at him and give him a confused look. "Ha what are you talking about Ethan?"

"What you do but then again you are beautiful no matter what you do, when you eat, when you sleep, hell even when you work on homework."

I smile at him and look away feeling the blush spread across my cheeks. I feel the bed sink down beside me and his hand gently pull my chin up so that I face him. I look deep into his eyes and he looks deep into mine. Ethan gently pulls me in for a kiss and holds me close. The kiss was ever so soft and passionate. I never wanted this moment to end if I could I would stay this way forever.

            He then moves his way down my neck and kisses it sweetly. Then I feel him gently suck on my soft skin and he move's his hand under my shirt. I shiver every time he touches me, I can feel his hot breath on my skin. Ethan slowly lays me down and straddles my waist. I reach up to grab his face but he pins my hands above my head. He intertwines our fingers as he leans down and kisses me. I try to break free from his grasp but I am helpless against his strength. Ethan eventually lets go of my hands and tugs at the end of my shirt signaling to take it off. I sit up and lift my arms as Ethan carefully pulls it off of me, leaving me in a black bra and my pants. I lay back down on my back and look up at Ethan. He looks me up and down taking everything he sees in. He cracks a small smile and moves his gaze back to my eyes.

"I wasn't lying when I said you were beautiful. Every single inch of you even your scars" he whispers in my ear.

             Instead of kissing my neck or my lips he grabs my arms and kisses my scars. He then goes back to my neck sucks gently making me moan quietly. He continues to kiss my neck as I bite my lip trying to hold back my moans. Suddenly Ethan goes from my neck to my chest and stomach. I close my eyes and bite my lip harder he is making it so hard for me to contain myself. He slowly starts to pull at my paints and slide them of showing off my matching underwear. He climbs back on top of me and I grab his shirt tightly in my hands. Ethan grabs his shirt and takes it off. I run my fingers up and down his abs but I get interrupted when he laces my fingers with his. Ethan has left tons of love bites on my neck and body but it doesn't bug me at all. Even though it was hard for me to speak I manage to slip out a few words.

"Ethan why leave so many love bites?"

"That's easy because I want show everyone that you are mine and no one else's. Mine and mine only."

I chuckle and continue to bite my lip, I can't help it he is just so kind and gentle with me that it drives me crazy.

"Grayson can't love you the way I can" says Ethan.

I open my eyes and stop biting my lip, "Umm what is that supposed to mean Ethan?"

~Ethan's POV~

She is so beautiful I don't know what I would do without her, especially if she picks Grayson. I would be so lost without her, I never want her to leave my arms, I never want her lips to kisses someone else's, I never want this moment to end ever.

"Grayson can't love you the way I can" I say

"Ummm what is that supposed to mean Ethan?"

I sense the annoyance in here voice and I knew that I had said the wrong thing. I sit up and look down at her and see the anger starting to bubble in her eyes.

"Nothing I was just saying that Grayson will never be able to love you and take care of you the way I can."  

"What?! Do you think that Grayson and I have something going on?! Do you really thing that low of me, that I would ever do something like that to hurt you?!"

"What! No! I just thought you were starting to like Grayson more than me and I couldn't have that. I mean you did drive him home today, what was I supposed to think?!"

"Yeah I was being nice, I mean you did drive your own car any way so who cares. He is your brother and my best friend. I can give him a ride home if I want! If I want to hang out with him outside of school or the house then I will."

            I just sit there in silence just in shock by what she said. I don't want her anywhere near Gray ever. He likes her too much, I know his plan and I'm not letting him go through with it.

"Yeah I would say you do care about him more than a friend Ash! I see it all the time! You drive him home, you snuggle up to him, you fall asleep on him, hell you tell him everything! You don't even bother telling me! Why is that huh?!"

"Because I want to talk to him about it first before you, so I can get advice for how to tell you! I care about you so much and all you do is worry about your brother! What does he have a crush on me or something?!"

"Yes! He does Ash! He is doing all of this stuff with you so you love him more than me! Can't you see that!"

             At this point Ash is off of the bed and putting her shirt and pants on again.

"Wow Ethan....I can't believe you would actually think that I would pick Grayson over you. You have let this get to you for too long. I love you with all my heart Ethan but you are questioning that love for you and it brake's my heart. I love you but right now I need you to stay away from me."

I walk over to her and see the tears rolling down her face. I made her cry, I hate seeing her cry but knowing that I caused these tears kills me. I try to give her a hug and hold her but she just walks away before I can do anything.

"Stay away from me Ethan."

And with that she grabs her board and leaves without another word. What have I done? I just hurt the last person in the world that I would ever try to hurt. How am I that damn dumb? I just hurt the angel that I love and possibly broke her.