Chapter Twenty Six:

~Ash's POV~

I see nothing but pitch black darkness when I wake. Slowly I sit up and look over to see that Ethan and I had fallen asleep on the couch together, carefully I reach for my phone so I can check the time. My screen reads 11:30pm so it's not super late but still late enough. I gently wake Ethan from his slumber. He wakes with a start which causes me to grin. "Oh so you think its funny do you" Eth says in a raspy voice, damn his voice is so sexy.  "Maybe a little" I say as I straddle his waste. He laughs and grabs me pulling me back down on top of him. He looks me in the eye and grabs my face with his hand. Ethan then slowly moves his thumb up and down on my cheek. I melt under his touch, leaning my head down to his and push my lips to his. The Kiss is so gentle and sweet. It was almost like he didn't want to hurt me but I didn't care, I kissed him harder.

His hands slithered their way up my legs and on to my hips. I run my hands down his chest and on to his abs. We break apart for a couple seconds to catch our breath but then I decide to get up and leave. I start to walk away but I make sure to stop and look back at him as I bite my lip and tug on my shirt. Ethan's eyes nearly pop out of his skull when I do this. I just slowly start making my way over to the stairs when Ethan suddenly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Ethan put me down" I say as I laugh. He doesn't listen to me as he keeps walking up the stairs. We both are laughing as he carries me past Grayson's room. Gray has his door open and is playing video games. He must have heard us laughing because he yells "Use protection!" This makes us laugh even more as Ethan opens the door to the bed room.

Ever so gently he lays me down on the bed; Eth then attached his lips to my neck.  His lips were so soft as they sucked on my neck. I moaned softly as he continued down to my chest, he carefully tugs at the bottom of my shirt and slowly takes it off of me. I'm left in my bra and shorts.  Ethan very carefully climbs on top of me straddling my waist, I run my hands up and down his toned chest and abs.  He grabs both of my hands and laces his figures with mine. He then pins them down on the bed as he reattaches his lips to my neck. I can feel him suck on my soft skin as he swirls his tongue around. I can already feel the bruise starting to form on my neck.

I softly start to moan his name as he continued eventually leading down to my chest and stomach. This felt so good, I didn't want him to stop but then he did something I never would have thought. Ethan gently grabs my wrist and starts to kiss my scars. I was shocked; never in a million years would I have expected him to do that. It was so sweet knowing that he loved me scars and all. No one has ever treated me the way he has, I feel like Ethan truly cares about me. He's not like most of the popular guys at school or should I say most guys in general who just sit there and use girls, Ethan actually cares and I think that's why I love him so much. I could tell from the moment I met him I could tell that he and his brother were different from everyone else.

He brushes my bare skin with his figure tips and gently slides down my sorts, now I'm only left in my bra and underwear. Now it's my turn to take control, I flip us over and press my lips to his as I run my figure along his V-line. I press my lips to his neck and start to suck on his skin, then I tug at the hem of his shorts signaling for him to take them off. Ethan flips us over and slides down his shorts leaving him in his Calvin Kline boxers. He then climbs back on top of me and slides down my bra straps. I sit back up and start to kiss his chest as he unclasp my bra and throws it on the floor.

~Ethan's POV~

Her skin is so soft and smooth I just can't get enough. I was so turned on by her right now it was crazy. I loved how she teased me and eventually took control but tonight I'm going to be in control and show her how it feels. Once I removed her bra I started to softly kiss her chest, god this girl was beautiful. I loved every ounce of her but I craved more. The part that made me nervous was the fact that this was going to be her first time and I know it's going to hurt but I also want to make it special for her as well.