Saving the Enderlox- and What Lies Ahead

• Dedicated to Gabby Livingston

Before I start, I will start with a saying on Big Brother that I love... In the story though. DUH!! Enjoy!

===============================================================================

                  "Expect the unexpected..." Julie Chen, Big Brother

Adam's POV...

  I start walking alone. Knowing I've lost Dawn and one of my closest friends, Ty. I walk slowly, letting the tears come out when they please. I had my best friend, Jason, back at the base. But I wasn't journeying back. Not until Ty was back here with me. While walking next to a pond, the Mudkip shoots out and comes over towards me.

 "Adam!! You look upset. Did I do something??" Quinton asked, nervous of my answer.

 "No. It's on me this time. I need Ty back, and quick." I sigh, hoping Ty was still okay, even as the Enderlox.

 "Where's Jason?? Is he okay?? I don't want you upset." Quinton pushed, smiling with comfort. I wished I could do the same. But I hid my loneliness, so Quinton would be fine.

 "He's fine. I... I was just taking a walk. a long walk." I say, faking a smile that only Jason or Ty could've seen through.

 "Well, as long as your fine, will you help me catch some fish and cook steak??" Quinton asked, giving me puppy dog eyes. How could anyone with a heart say no to that?

 "... Fine. But ONLY that, got it??" I said, making it clear that I was in a hurry... even though I was in a hurry to do nothing.

 After helping him fish and killing many cows, I told him goodbye and left to ponder more and more of what my head contained. Until I ran into something and fell on the ground.

 "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!! Are you okay? do you need medical help?" A female voice said, clearly worried.

 "Ugh... No, I'm fine, but thanks for asking me." I said quietly, rubbing my head where I hit the girl's forehead. "Uh, who are you?" I asked, as she pulled me off the ground.

 "Oh, me?? My name's Justine, but everyone calls me Sky or Adam. I just LOVE watching his videos on youtube! Which one is your favorite?" She asked, smiling excitedly.

 "Wait... Your nickname is Adam? That's amazing. MY name is Adam, but the internet knows me as SkyDoesMinecraft." I said, not thinking about her being a fan.

 "Oh... my... god. I LO- oh shoot. I- I think I have to get home... Do you think you can come with me? I don't like a place that's too quiet, and I get lonely walking around. Wanna come with me?" She said, grabbing my hand. I blushed, feeling... what was I feeling? It felt good though. REALLY good...

 "Uh, sure. I-I mean, I don't have much to do anyways... and I was starting to get.. lonely too." I hesitated, not sure if I should share my emotions with her.

 "Great! Let's go!" She exclaimed, running as she held my hand. I felt my face get hot. She's so cute! I thought, giggling quietly, which only got her attention.

 "Did I do something funny? I wanna know what I did!" She said laughing as if she knew she was the cutest thing in the world.

 "Er, no. I was just laughing because you remind me of how Dawn used to be. That is, before she was brainwashed by Herobrine and turned into his own slave." I said, looking away so she wouldn't see me look sad. I don't like making other people sad.

 ".. I.. I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to make you happier?" She said. I turned around to see her blushing and her sympathy clouding her face. Though I couldn't see her eyes, I guessed that she was crying. I immediatly felt terrible.

 "Well, you could do something..." I whispered, walking towards her. She looked at me, and tilted her head like a confused dog. "What? I wanna help you." She whispered trying to see through my glasses, like that was all she needed from me for any favor I would make her do.

 Justine's POV

================================================================================

 I knew I was going to fall in love. This was the guy, and my heart was racing. I knew this guy probably didn't like me, but I was going to spend as much time possible with him. After all, who wouldn't want to spend time with a famous youtuber who made everything in my life even better,

 But my idol seemed upset about losing Dawn. Naturally, I started to feel terrible that I didn't understand the way he felt. So I started to cry. I think that made him upset even more, so I tried to hide it.

".. I.. I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to make you happier?" I asked, hoping I could possibly help him when he felt terrible. I tried to look at his eyes to comfort him, hoping I could help him with his loss of Dawn.

 "Well, you could do something..."  he whispered. His footsteps tracked towards me, and my heart stopped. He stopped when he was directly in front of me. I slowly felt his arms close in around me, and I couldn't resist to do the same. Then, he kissed my forehead, where he ran into me and fell earlier. He looked at me one last time, then ran off into the forest we were walking through to get to my house. I ran after him, trying to warn him of the squids that have been spotted.

 Please don't get hurt. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I thought, as I ran through the forest, careful to not get snagged by the spiderwebs that surrounded the area. I kept my pace until I ran into the lake that I found Adam swimming in to get to the center island, where MY HOUSE was located. My fear for my private stories drove me to jump in and swim faster than I had ever done before.

 By the time I got to my house, the door had already been opened, and I heard noises of laughter erupt from the area which was my room. I dashed in to find that he was in my room reading my stories about me and Gabby.

 "Wha- Why are you in my house?" I asked, hoping he was just here for shelter.

 "Oh, this is your house. Okay. That's why I read a story about you and.. Gabby? You really started calling her Jason because she watched so many of my best friend's youtube channel? ... Wow. You are a dedicated friend. I bet she loved you calling her Jason all the time. Did you ever yell-"

 "'Jason I'M SO STARTLED!!'? Yeah. I did that alot.." I said, blushing out of embarrassment that the dude I've always based my experimental stories on was reading my personal stories. It was the most awkward thing that I think I've ever been through.

 "You know, you're kinda cute when you feel awkward. Y'know that? I also had the stupidity of reading a sentence from a book that said "KEEP OUT." And for what it's worth, I think that you shouldn't have to be sad that I probably don't like you. Because, I... I think I DO like you.." Adam said, smiling and tempting me to come over to hug him... maybe even kiss him....

================================================================================

Okay, so that's all for now. Yes, my real name is Justine. And I've always had a crush on SkyDoesMinecraft. So what? I think that anyone could fall in love the way I showed in this. Maybe I'll continue writing this. Maybe not. Either way, I hope everyone enjoys this. BYE!!!