chapter 11

(Gabby) Hey stars! Gabby here, saying Justine agreed to let me take over the top and bottom blurb this story. So, with my powers of awkwardness, I COMMAND YOU TO READ THIS!!! And besides that, the creator told me to tell you to vote or something if you like. Comments also help. We kinda run outta ideas pretty fast. Enjoy!

________________________________________________

Gabby's Pov

________________________________________________

So, everyone's alive. Justine wants the Beef Jerky, so I left the room. I hear footsteps behind me, and I instantly thought it was Alyssa creeping up to startle me.

 "Alyssa, you KNOW I don't like it when you try to scare me while I'm daydreaming about you know who. Have any ideas on why he doesn't take it off?" I asked, not turning around.

 "Wait, which you know who are we talking about?" She said, sounding confused.

 "Aly, you KNOW that I'm talking about Jason."

 "Oh, because it's obvious he totally likes you." Wait, that wasn't Alyssa. I turned around to see Jason, his helmet replaced with Adam's sunglasses. Adam rushed in, and tried to grab them. Jason kept them on and used the jetpack to fly up and avoid Adam. "Sky" lifted off the ground, showing the reason for his name. He finally retrieved his glasses from Jason, and Jason just put back on his helmet.

 "Dude, you know how I feel about my eyes." Adam said.

 "Well, when you get married, I'm sure the bride won't want you wearing sunglasses." Jason said. Wait- was he talking about Justine?

 "Well, I haven't even proposed for a reason. It will happen... someday." Adam sighed. He looked out the window, with the lovey dovey look.

 "Are you talking about a girl in the house?" I intervened, wanting to know more about this proposal.

 "Maybe. Why?? Don't tell me you're gonna butt in." Adam said, looking at me. His gaze said a million words, most of them being, shut up, and now.

 "Oooohhhh... Okay. I won't tell her. She likes you a lot. I think that you're the only reason she's alive..." I said, knowing that I shouldn't say much more. I closed the door to hear Adam high-five Jason. I knew it.

______________________________________________________

Are you proud of me, Justine?

Me)- Yep!! VERY proud. Did you like telling people stuff about what's going on??

Gabby)- DUH!!! I can't wait to see how Aly does!!

Me)- She'll do fine. Then, Adam takes over after her. I'm sure my bear will do fine.

Alyssa)- I'm sure he likes your nickname for him.

Me)-Perfect. Gabby, wrap it up.

Gabby)- Sure thing!

You know the drill. If you like it ALOT, give it a vote. If you think it needs tweaking, leave a suggestion in the comments. If you don't like, HATERS GONNA HATE!!! That's all for now. Look for the next chapter, where everyone's best friend is commentating. Bai!!