OMG Chapter 5!?!?!?

• Dedicated to Claire Synhorst

Okay. Thank you so much Alyssa!!! You still liked the last part even though you were still upset in the story. I will make it up. I promise it will get better.

=====___________________________________________________________

Gabby's Pov

_________________________________________________________

 Even though I knew that Alyssa was upset, I was going to let Justine fix it. I wasn't going to butt in. Jason and Adam started talking.

 "So, have you saved Ty yet?" Jason asked, hugging me close. But the question was directed at Adam.

 "No. I just got here. I just hope that we get there in time. I know  That if we don't make it, Alyssa will burst." Adam said, trying with everything he had not to cry. His tears fogged up his sunglasses, so he took them off to clear them off. I actually got a glimpse of Adam's eyes. They were just like Justine's, and had a tint of budder. I took a picture secretly, so I could show it to her. I start running to her room to hear Alyssa say, "You know what? I don't think I need to worry about who is the right guy. I know that It's gonna be one of Adam's best friends." She sniffed.

 I walk into the room with the picture of Adam's eyes. But Adam runs in after me.

 "Please- PLEASE DELETE IT. I'M BEGGING YOU!!" He pleaded, his sunglasses back on.

 "Why should I? What do I get out of it??" I asked, waiting for a reaction.

 "Anything. Anything you want. Just delete it." He said, looking at me with a scared face.

 "Fine. But you have to kiss Justine on the lips." I said, seeing how far he was gonna go with it.

 He walked over.He raised Justine's head. Her eyes slightly opened to see Adam touch his lips to hers.Her face was a deep shade of red, but she didn't push him aay. Within seconds, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. I watched the scene unravel, then heard a roaring noise.

 It was the Enderlox. And it looked like he was looking for something, or someone.

 Could it be possible that he had met Alyssa before and fell in love? Was he not fully taken over by Herobrine??

 Well, That sure looked like the case. And he wasn't just looking at anyone-he was looking ONLY at Alyssa. His smile made my heart jump for Alyssa, since she couldn't see it with everything else going on.

 The Enderlox has fell in love, and it looked like it could blossom into a lovely romance...

__________________________________________________________________

Well, that's the end of chapter 5!! Keep on being awesome!