Celebration? Pffft- not me..

Heyo, Bomb-Poms!! I know that I haven't been on lately, so I'm very sorry for that. I got grounded from the computer, yet here I am, being a little rebel. I do that a lot. So I hope you have waited anxiously for the next chapter, because here it is!

Justine's POV

===================================================================

Unlike everyone else who's celebrating, I'm outside just walking around. Why are they celebrating?

 They won't tell me.

 I sighed as I hit my head multiple times on the log that was in front of me. My freezing bra from the truth or dare was killing me. Jason and Gabby have been left completely alone. And how am I congratulating them?

By hiding outside, having my own pity party, of course. Why am I pitying myself? Because I think something happened between Adam and I to make him not like me.

 You see, I have this thing for Adam, which by now, everyone but him has truly noticed. I even thought that I should give him something that shows him how much I love him. But he seems to whisper to Jason and Gabby a lot. He doesn't spend as much time with me as he did before. I sat there, and watched the lights streamed out of my house.

 what fun.

I decided to swim out of the circle surrounding my house, and sit down where we first met. That little part of the walkway where I accidently ran into him, and hurt him by accident. I just looked at the dirt, and fell back down to my butt. I could see a footprint, which was probably his....

 Oh, get a grip. He isn't meant for you. You only met him because he needed to find a place to refuge. So don't go too crazy.

Sometimes, I hate myself for thinking that.

 "Why are you out here?"

 I turned around, and before me stood a heavy-breathing, soaking wet Adam.

 "Nothing. I can congratulate Gabby and Jason later. The question is why are you here?" I questioned.

 "What? I can't be worried about my friend? Or, in other words, someone that I love?" He murmured, cradling me in his arms. My face went red, and his laugh echoed through the forest.