chapter 12

Hey, people of the internet!! Alyssa speaking. Are any of you willing to share your bacon?? Gabby and I want more, and Justine's out.

Gabby is about to tell me what she heard in the room, and I won't have any idea of what to do. And stuff is about to happen. So... yeah.. FALLING IN REVERSE!!! YEAH!! Uh, other than that, enjoy??

_________________________________________________

Alyssa's Pov

_________________________________________________

  I knew that Gabby was going to get Justine her Beef Jerky, so I went into my room. Ty walked in, looking kinda sad.

 "What's up with you, dude??" I asked, pausing my music.

 "I have to go back to Herobrine. I'll get in big trouble if I stay out much longer." He winced, as if he was already being hurt by him.

 "How will he hurt you?? You've got me to fight with!!" I said, Ty smiling tiny bit.

 "Well, if I don't see you again, just know that I've either been punished by Herobrine, or got my wings cut off by squids. So I love you babe." He kissed my forehead, and flew out the opened window.

 I didn't know how to react to that. Half of me wanted to chase him. But the other half said to stay inside because there was thunder and lightning. I stood in there, staring out the window until Gabby walked in unusually happy.

 "'Sup with you?" I asked, smiling because she has contagious smiles.

 "What if I told you that Adam had something special planned for our best friend, Justine?" She asked. I knew something was up, and I was ready to learn whatever secret was stirring.

 "It depends on what we're talking about, here.." I said, watching Gabby to make sure I would hear her if she said it.

 "What if Adam was to propose to Justine?" She said, smiling with that glint in her eye that said, you better be proud of her for getting a dude like that.

 "Wait- You aren't kidding?

 "Nope. I overheard Adam talking about proposing to her soon. You wanna give him the best friend talk??" She asked deviously.

 "Only  when it has been confirmed... but... OMG!!!" I screamed, jumping up and down, totally ready to bust down her door and hug her and tell her what's going on.

 "BUT- We aren't allowed to tell her anything about this. Maybe Julianna won't spoil it this time." Gabby said, laughing. She had moved to California because her parents were in the military. Before she left, we threw her unfortunately, a girl named Julianna let that slip out of her mouth. But that was fine, because she was pretty cool too.

 So we sat in my room, looking out the window. I wasn't telling anyone that the Enderlox left the building, and if I did, who knows what state of chaos the house would erupt into??

____________________________________________

So, I did it Justine. Are you proud of how amazing I was!!

Me)- Yep!!! You did wonderful, dude. I mean, you have a secret behind your back, you know insane news, you're the only one who knows where the Enderlox could possibly have gone!! Amazing work! Keep it up!!

Aly)- I feel privileged to be in your story.

Adam)- Wait- I'M NEXT???

Me)- Yupperoni!!

Adam)- What if I end up being really Sh!tty at this?

Me)- Don't worry! I think you're a BIG reason everyone has kept reading!

Adam)- No- F**king- Way.

Me)- Well, the proof will come when you do your part tomorrow!! Alyssa, wrap it up!!

Alyssa)- Oh yeah!!

Well, you should know what to do by now! If you loved it like to certain people here like eachother-

Me)- Shut up!!

Alyssa)- Sorry- then leave a like! If you want some tweaks, leave a message. Absolutely positively hate this?

Everyone)- HATERS GONNA HATE!!!

Alyssa)- Bai for now! I'll see you the next time my turn comes around. Don't forget, after Adam, Jason will be commentating.