A Chapter of Confusion (WITH YOUR BELOVED HOST, MERF!)

• Dedicated to My awesome followers that are awesome

Heyo, Bomb-Poms!! Everyone has been reading who is close to me (And the people I don't know, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW HAPPY I COULD POSSIBLY BE RIGHT NOW)... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?? Anyways, my parents understand that I don't want to share my work with them, so I get one hour of completely dedicated writing time on this amazing website.... Mom said "I can FINALLY let out the writer in me," or something like that. I'm just over here, like whatever.. *makes "whatever" face to match the mood and watch Gabby make the same face, cuz that's Gabby... XD* Either way, I hope you've enjoyed it so far. MOAR IS ON THE WAY, AND PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Alyssa, can I have a taco?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?? *Imagines Alyssa and Gabby yelling "YEAH" like professional football players and falls out of the chair laughing (That kinda hurt too. My heads all like NOPE)*

CAN YOU BELIEVE I GOT THIS FAR?

???: YEAH! YEAH! YEA.... no. Just no.

IS THIS GONNA BE A CHAPTER OF ME TALKING TO MYSELF AND WRITING IN CAPS THE WHOLE F**KING TIME???

The answer is yesh. AND for those of you saying "awwwwwww..." *Points at guy standing in the corner looking at my Pachirisu cards*.... You're pretty cool.

Today, I'm just writing stuff bout the story cuz I feel like it.

Q

???: Dude, you already did that...

OH, SHADDUP! Wait.... do you wanna go get cookies?

???: ... YEAH!!!

Okay then. Alyssa's gonna kill me if I don't get her a cookie now, so I'm gonna go and sprint to get her a cookie so she doesn't murder me with a spork now...

BAI! And let th-

Alyssa: HURRY UP AND GIMME MY COOKIE, OR DIE WHILE LEARNING TO ENJOY FALLING IN REVERSE!!

bai *Takes of screaming like a little child and wakes up the neighborhood.*