Finally it's Q & A

Hey guys! It's Ty, and I can't wait to kick this off! Lets start with the first question.

(From gabby_is_a_turtle) How did you become Enderlox?

 Wow.. Give me a second to kinda let that question settle in...

 Well, months ago, Jason, Adam and I were fighting the Enderdragon. I was breaking the crystals that let it regenerate its health. Jason was shooting flaming arrows from his enchanted bow. And Adam (of course) was fighting on the ender stone with a butter sword. The Enderdragon reared up once when Jason shot it in it's back, and almost fell on Adam. You could tell that he was paralyzed with fear, because he was screaming, "JASON I'M SOO FUCKING STARTLED!!" I barrel-rolled down there, pushed him out of the way of the giant claw. I grabbed my butter sword I was using, and stabbed it in his foot. It killed it, of course, but something seeped into my blood, according to setosorcerer. So now I m at the mercy of Herobrine, who can take out of me OR make me full Enderdragon... So yeah... Onto the next question!!

(From Yummy_Cakes) Are you and Alyssa in love??

 I have no idea about how SHE feels on that question, but I pretty much would do anything for her. So, the answer to that question is yes... 3rd question...

(From Anonymous) Why did you leave?

 well, I heard a terrifying screeching noise, which hurt my ears. I couldn't stand it, knowing Herobrine was calling me back.. Yes, that was HEROBRINE being a complete ass.

 Well, even though this was short, leave a like if you enjoyed. If you haven't already, I would LOVE it if you clicked that follow button for Justine, the creator of the story. And comment something you would like to know. Maybe it will be there. Maybe it won't. That's all for now.