Heyo, Mitch, Jerome, and Tabbi!! :D

I'm back from the dead, and writing some more!! For now, I'm just being a rebel. I will stay a rebel until I can have my computer back, I shall be insane and use my momma's computer. So you must be warned- I MAY NOT UPDATE DAILY. Just get that through your heads. But, enjoy.

Adam's POV

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Now, We were all celebrating. The lights were blasting neon colors, and we were just finding new ways to be ridiculous. Whip cream filled mouths, belly buttons, and unknown regions, while we covered the floor in budder, and used it as a budder-skating rink. I remembered something like Justine never learning how to ice skate, since there weren't any ice biomes near her house. But when I looked around, she was nowhere to be found.

 "Heyo, Gab? Where'd Justine go?" I questioned casually, hoping she wouldn't be able to tell.

 "Not entirely sure, but you should wait. I looked through your phone, and invited Jerome and Mitch. And I also invited my INSANE friend, Tabbi. She's totes insanely cool." She laughed.

 I have a feeling that at that point of time, she had drunk a little too much beer and wine, with her rolling on the floor.

 I ran around outside looking for her. When I realized she wasn't in the inner circle, I panicked. I saw footprints leading to the ring of water around the house, so I swam across. Sure enough, I hear someone talking to themselves.

 "Ugh.... What good of a friend am I? I can't even bring myself to party with everyone, since I don't even know what's going on. They're all having fun. Hope fully Adam is having fun as well."  My heart raced as I peeked through a tall tree's leaves.

 Of course, it was Justine. She was staring at the dirt, her eyes concentrated on one particular area. Her hair was the only part of her that wasn't wet. It was in one side ponytail. I smiled, wondering why she did that to her hair. Was it to change it up? Was it to match with Gabby? 

 Was it meant to catch someone off-guard?

 As I landed from the tree, I walked up to her. Moments later, she was wrapped in my arms, and her heart was in sync with mine. We were having sooo much fun sitting there until someone starts walking on the path.

 "Biggums, you  sure this is the way to the party?" Jerome's voice echoed in between the trees.

 "Dood, you know I have a sense that helps me find the parties. Plus Tab's map says this is the right way. Ready to get wet?" Oh, and Mitch tagged along as well.

 The blonde chick immediately started asking us random questions when she walked around the corner to see us on the ground completely soaked. While I was petrified, Justine laughed it off and answered every single one. When she finished, information had been switched between the two, and Justine had gotten a cookie out of it. By the time we got back and opened the door, the drunk version of spin the budder had started. And what better way to celebrate what we wanted to by ending the night with a kiss I would give to the girl I wish to be my fiancee?

 But, as you probably have realized, it would go a WHOLE LOT CRAZIER.