Chapter 3!!!

I have to give props to my friend Alyssa. She tells me she loves the story- I write more. So, thanks, dude. So BACK TO THE STORY!!! :D

=============================================

I try changing the subject. "Why are you here, anyways?" I ask, hiding the fact that I totally fell in love with Adam.

 "Oh yeah. Someone was chasing us in a a bulky suit, saying "ADAM!! COME BACK, ADAM!" It was scary. He sounded like Jason, but we weren't gonna take any chances." Gabby said, kinda pouting when she said it. But why? She's not dead.

 Suddenly, we all heard a knock on the door.

 "HIDE!" I whisper-shouted. We hid, and the door creaked to reveal an astronaut. He took off his helmet to reveal a beautiful boy with brown hair, a beanie, and cool blue eyes. I poked Gabby, Who was staring at the boy.

Gabby's Pov

==========================================

This guy looks amazing, I thought. I almost got up, but Justine held me down. I couldn't stop staring at him. Everything fell apart when I looked into his eyes. He spotted my left eye, and grabbed my hand as he pulled me up.

 "Do... do you know where an Adam is? I was looking for him, and he wasn't at the base for two days. I thought he might've gotten into trouble with squids again." He said, blushing while he held my hand. When he let go, the feeling lingered. It left me smiling and stuttering.

 "Wait.. are you... Jason???" I asked, my heart racing to make progress with this cute boy.

 "Yep. How do you know me?" He asked, tilting his head like a puppy. I almost melted down to the floor. In fact I about fell over, but he caught me when I was about to fall on Justine, who looked like she thought this was the end for her. I thought so too, when Jason smiled at me with warmth. I looked into his blue eyes, and fell in love with Adam's best friend.