chapter... two???

• Dedicated to Alyssa Aly Jayey Alderman

 Adam's Pov

================================================================

 The girl who I couldn't get over- this was her house? As  she ran to the room I was in, her face looked pale. Her sunglasses were tilted just a little bit, and I tried to peek at her eyes. I really couldn't see them though with MY sunglasses on as well. Justine was in a full fledged crap-what-do-I-do state of mind. I kinda felt bad for reading her personal stories, but I was just looking through the book to see who's house this was. And even though I couldn't shake off the awkwardness, I liked her stories. Especially the book marked "KEEP OUT".

 "Wha- why are you in my house??" She asked, trying to not scare me. But she was just scaring herself.

 "Oh, this is your house. Okay. That's why I read a story about you and... Gabby? You really started calling her Jason because she watched so much of my best friend's Youtube channel? ... Wow. You are a dedicated friend. I bet she loved you calling her Jason all the time. Did you ever yell-"

 "'JASON I'M SO STARTLED!'? Yeah. I did that alot." She mumbled, her cheeks turning bright red. Was she embarrassed about that, or was something else bothering her? I tried to get her to talk more, and not be embarrassed, or whatever was going on in the female mind.

 "Y'know, you're kinda cute when you feel awkward. Y'know that? I'm sorry, but I also had the stupidity in me to read a book that was labled "KEEP OUT." And for what it's worth, I think that you shouldn't have to be sad thinking that I probably don't like you. Because I... I think I DO like you..." I said, grinning, knowing I had her attention. Her face could was GLOWING with red, and I knew that I charmed this girl easily.

 "Hey, uh, I wasn't going to go back to the base without Ty. So... umm.. do you think I can spend the night here?" I asked, hiding my sorrow that I didn't have Jason to comfort me. But I think I had truly fallen in... love, if that's what it's called. But all I knew was that my heart was racing around this one girl. Evven her LAUGH got me excited.

Justine's Pov

============================================================

Now all I know is that Adam was the nicest and funniest dude that I've evre met. We were closing in, about to touch our lips together, when I heard a crashing from the kitchen. I had to excuse myself.

I dashed to the kitchen, hoping that Herobrine wasn't here to take away my Adam. He took my whole family away from me. All I have left are my best friends and Adam, who I'm not exactly sure what class he'd fall under. I just hoped it wasn't Herobrine.

 I bust the door to hear Alyssa singing while eating my bacon. She was listening to F.I.R., and I could see Gabby rocking out behind her. To think that THIS is what interrupted my kiss. I try to get their attention before Adam walked into my messy kitchen infested with my crazy best friends, but it was too late. He walked 3 steps in, then bursted out laughing. Alyssa looked at me, then him, then me again.

 "Do you have anymore Bacon? And who's the dude behind you who's laughing?" Alyssa asked, oblivious to the fact that this was the Adam.

 "Oh. He's my new friend, SkyDoesMinecraft." I said absentmindedly.

 Gabby and Alyssa looked at eachother, then looked at me and Adam. Then they gave the you're-so-in-love face to me.