chapter 8!!! YA!!!

I jumped up to hug Ty, but he ducked, and I fell flat on my face.

 "ADAM!!" Justine yelled, running towards me and dragging me back up.

 "You're not Ty. The real Ty would've let me hug him!! I would've been able to fully attack hug you! You know what I've been through Ty? I've cried over you, scared that you died as the Enderlox, terrified that you would never be seen again, along with Dawn!! I luckily made a new friend that comforted me when I was crying. CRYING. SHE'S THE ONE THAT HELPED ME!!" I cried, hot tears burning my face. I jumped into the freezing lake and swam away. I wish I would just die. What's there to live for? After all, my friend will never be the same again. I ran away into the forest to hide my fears of what Ty truly had become.

 I found a knife, but I resisted every single urge to slit my wrists. I ran deeper into the woods, but I couldn't get the knife out of my mind. I sighed, and ran back. I stopped in front of it, and paused. Am I really about to do this?? I thought, nervous of the rust on the tip. And.. was that blood around the knife??

 I closed my eyes tightly, and did it. I smiled as I fell to the ground.

 Ty's Pov

___________________________________________________

 "Adam!!!" I screeched, as I went after him. I didn't see him come out of the water, so I dove into the freezing water after him. My headphones lit up the lake, but he wasn't in here. Maybe he's called SKY for a reason. Maybe he dies if he goes under the water?

No. He wouldn't die that easily. I flew out of the water, finding water puddles leading onto a dirt trail. What I saw shocked me

 Adam. And he held a knife in one hand, the other covered in blood. I picked him up gently, and flew him over back to the house. I could tell Justine was on the verge on screaming and doing the same thing he did, so I threw away the knife from his hand into the lake.

 Justine's Pov

____________________________________________________

 "Adam... Who hurt you?? Who would've done this to you?" I whispered, looking at his wrist. The gash was huge, and he was smiling while he unconscious. What happened? I thought, confused. I ran inside to grab bandages to find a space suit off, and a SHIRTLESS Jason. Following him was a starstruck Gabby. Lucky that you don't have to worry about him being dead.

 After three hours of stopping the blood, I saw Adam's eyes flicker open, which made me so fucking happy. I smiled as I hugged him, my tears falling onto his chest. We had to take his shirt off to make sure he still had a heartbeat. He smiled as he played with my hair. I giggled when he realized he didn't have his shirt on.

 "Dude, did you take it off???" He asked, staring at me.

 "Only for your heartbeat..." I explained.

 "Well, you did me a big favor. I don't need to take it off now..." He said, looking at me in his eyes. Does he mean...? I blushed as we took it into my room.

_________________________________________________-

Okay. FINALLY updated, and I think it's long. Uh, I hope you enjoyed!!! Look for more chapters coming soon!! -Justine