IT CHAPTA 6!!

• Dedicated to Gir Likes Happy Cows

Ty's Pov

_________________________________________________________

I was cold. My wings were the only thing covering me from the icy cold rain. But I wasn't going to give up. Not yet. I found a small, yet peaceful looking house in the middle of a squid infested lake. Rumours were going around in the end that Adam committed to suicide. This seems like a spot he would've killed himself at, I thought, dropping to my knees. I roared the pain, loud enough that maybe- JUST maybe- he could here me. Even if he was dead, I was going to save him.

I flew over towards the house in the center of the squid infested lake. I was shocked at what I saw.

 Adam was alive, and he seemed to found someone else he loved. He snuck towards her in her sleep, and kissed her lips. Her face turned red, and I suddenly saw it- Adam TOOK OFF HIS SUNGLASSES. He never did that. Not even for Dawn. She kissed him back as she wrapped him n her arms. It was TRUE love.

 That's when I spotted that girl.

 Her frizzy hair reminded me of fire that kept everyone alive. Her eyes reminded me f the fields me and Adam and Jason used to play in. Her shirt was one of MY SHIRTS!!! This girl... She was a true fan, and a single fan. I found her again. I've been chasing her forever. She would be willing to help me get out of this form.

 I finally got her attention and waved her over to the window.

 "Hi!! My name is Alyssa! You look cold. Would you like to come in?" Alyssa asked.

 "I would love to. And I love you."