CHAPTER 4!!!!

• Dedicated to Kaylin Clark

Okay. This is dedicated to anyone who reads this junk. Enjoy!!!

[======================================== =========

Jason's Pov

=====================================================

 I've been worried over my best friend, Adam. Ever since Ty was taken by Herobrine, he's been acting strange. When he dissappeared, rumors had spread like wildfire through the base that Adam ran away to commit suicide. Immediatly, I had a panic attack.  So I set out to find him, and , hopefully, save him from death.

 While trying to find him, I found two girls- one with red and frizzy hair, and the other with brown straight hair. Maybe they can help me! I thought

 "Hey!! Can you help me? I'm looking for this dude named Adam!" I shouted, hoping they would hear me. They look back, start screaming, and run away. I was immediatly startled, so I start running away. Was it a squid? I started screaming for Adam, scared that he died from  whatever the girls were screaming at. I followed them to a lake, with an island in the center.

 I flew over the border after trying to figure out how to get over the gap. I heard someone whispering, so I opened the door. No one was in my sight, so I took off my helmet to look for anyone in the small house. I finally spot a surprised eye. I creep over to it, trying not to scare it. I felt a shaky hand, and I pulled it up to find it was the girl with the brown hair. I ask her if she knew where Adam was.

 "Wait... are you... Jason?" She asked, looking shocked.

 "Yep. How do you know me?" I asked, confused at this girl. She slowly starts falling, revealing another terrified friend. I didn't want either one to get hurt, so I grabbed her hand. I pulled her close to me to see a blushing beautiful hazel eyed girl who was a natural at people skills.

 I think I fell in love with a girl I just met.

 Alyssa's Pov

================================================

 I think my best friends found perfect dudes. Now I'm left out...

 Watching the affection pass through Gabby and Jason's eyes made me feel torn up into a billion pieces. I started crying, which gave away my position. Jason ran over to me and said, "Are you okay? Did I do something? I- I'm sorry!" He said frantically.

 "I'm fine. Just take care of my friend, or I break your pretty little face. Kapeesh?" I said. Jason quickly nodded to make sure I knew that he knew...

 I run over to get Adam to stand up. Jason was looking for him, right?

 "A- Adam? You're alive?!?!? I- I thought you were dead!" Jason shouted, which rattled the whole entire house.

 Adam started to cry, and I knw that this was his best friend. But... where was my fairytale going?? I just wanted the three of us to live happily with people we love...

 "I.. I think I'm gonna go to your room, Justine. Will you come with me?" I asked, trying not to cry...

 "Of course! I think that everyone else should stay out of this." Justine said, and everyone nodded  in agreement.

 I ran to her room dragging her with me, and I knew she was utterly confused.