A chapter seven production...

• Dedicerad till Sydney Morgan B

Sorry if you wanted more in the last chapter. This might make up for it. idk

_________________________________________________

I don't know what got into Ty, but she ran outside. It's gotta be super cold outside. I got Adam to come with me outside to get her.  

 I ran out after her, to bring her back inside. But When I went to reach her, She was hugging an evil being. I barrel rolled in between them and kicked the creature in the wing.

 " What the F*** was that for??" It screeched. I thought that it sounded a little bit like Ty. I backed up, scared that I made the thing so pissed at me...

 "TY!!! Chill your beans! She didn't know it was you!!" Alyssa screamed. The thing stopped, and sat down.

 "I'm sorry that I scared you. My name is Ty. But now, most people call me Enderlox." He mumbled, looking away.

 "It's cool, dude. And my name is Justine. Why aren't you with Herobrine?" I asked, confused.

 "Ugh. Him? HE decided to give me a day off from being his eternal guard, so I'm enjoying it like I should. And I think that the Ne-" He started.

 "Dude, shut up." Alyssa said, looking Ty in the purple eyes

 "Oooooooh... right." He said, winking at her. I looked at both of them.

 "... You LIKE him, don't you??" I said, waiting for an answer.

 "Shut up!! I could say the same for you, hugging Adam like that." Se muttered, her face as red as they can get.

 I forgot Adam was behind me until I turned around to see him running up to hug Ty.

 Let's just say it didn't work out the way he wanted it to...

___________________________________________

That's it for this chapter. Sorry they're getting smaller by the chapter....