I'm finally at chapter 9.... (WOW)

Okay, you KNOW that I have to give props to Alyssa again. I mean, she gives me great ideas, and talks to me while I'm writing this. But no one wants to hear me talk about the sappy stuff. So make sure to be thinking THANK YOU Yummy_Cakes. Enjoy!!!

Gabby's Pov

______________________________________-

I couldn't believe it. Jason- with his shirt off!!! I was put under a spell called FUCKING BEAUTY. He looked at me like I was crazy, so I kinda blushed and looked away for a second. But then I felt one hand turn my head towards him and the other grab my hand.

 "Do you... I dunno... wanna go out... and sit with me on the hill??" He asked blushing.

Wait- THE HILL???

 "Sure... I- I mean, if that's okay with you.." I stuttered, him dragging me out the front door, when I realized I had these really cool things called feet- they allowed me to WALK to places!! I kinda went blank when he put on his jetpack, grabbed me, and flew off up to the hill- also known as Lover's Point.

 I knew what was going to happen. I actually didn't mind, as he took me to the top of the hill. He lowered us to the ground. I let myself lose control of what happened, but I found myself tired and kissing him.

 Alyssa's Pov

_______________________________________

 I was glad for my friends that they were so happy. Although I have NO IDEA what happened to Adam that messed with Justine's mind. But I saw her out earlier while Ty was in the room saving Adam. She was told not to be in there while he was doing that. She was sitting by the lake, sniffling and breathing in quickly as if she was being hurt. I jumped behind a bush and saw her BURY something shiny and red. I had no idea what was going on, so I left it and almost told Ty, but had second thoughts. She walked by in a red long-sleeve shirt. She had changed it. I wish that the thought that came to my head had no chance of being true. But it crossed through my head while I was trying to sleep. I snuck out to the area she buried the shiny red object, and dug it up. I picked it up horrified as the thing I thought was going on was true.

 Justine!!! I thought, worrying that she would be dead. I hoped that she was fine. Maybe fine with Adam.

 I ran into their bedroom, and Adam immediately woke up.

 "What the fuck are you doing??" He said, upset I disturbed.

 "Check Justine's wrists. NOW." I said, hoping he knew how urgent I was.

 "Ugh... fine." He said, pulling up her shirt to reveal two things that proved what I thought:

 1. Scars all over her wrists.

 2. She wasn't breathing at all.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys!! I'm sorry that this is so sad. Listening to sad songs makes me write sad stories. Well, I guess that's it. MAYBE a part 10 is coming.. -Justine