Chapter 10.. (Happiness stuck in my head)

Okay, this story is probably gonna be better for the people who don't sadness. I have a good song in my head that's the exact opposite of sadness. Time for fluffy sh!t... :)

Justine's Pov

_______________________________________________

I couldn't resist loving my dreams. If this was heaven, I already love it!! After all, I can't stop having the sweetest dreams ever of Adam and I, possibly working out perfectly. I loved that dream. I also liked the one with a Mexican nyan cat with a huge mustache, a sombrero, and a taco for a body.

 Don't blame me!! Well, then again, it IS what I like....

 The BEST dream was one of Adam coming over to my house, and I closed the door. Jason came in with him, giggling. This only made me more confused. It didn't help that Ty had suddenly turned back to normal.

 "You aren't dead yet. Y'know you still have a chance to get back to you know who." Jason said, Adam smiling.

 "Are you kidding?? I don't know if I should.." I hesitated, even more confused. Is this really a dream, or is it more than that? I thought.

 "Well, you'd have something to look forward to. It has to do with me." Adam said, pointing at himself. His face was getting hot, and he was trying to hide it.

 I stood up and hugged the Adam that was standing in front of me. I had no idea if this was truly heaven or something. But the best part was that he hugged back and whispered, "Go back home, and you'll make everyone happier."

 "How do you know that??" I asked, totally confused.

 "You'll have this." He gave me an amulet similar to Adam's, but the jewel was a sky blue. "This is a charm that will make anyone happier with you in the room. But it's very easy to break without a strong heart. If your heart breaks, so will it. Okay?" Adam said, looking straight into my eyes. Here, he FINALLY had his sunglasses off. I wasn't paying attention until it ended. I tried so hard to remember the color but it was no use. I had no idea what was hidden behind the barrier known as Adam's sunglasses.

 I woke up on the bottom of a million blankets, Ty fanning my face, Gabby just looking ridiculously startled. Alyssa was trying to calm her down, but she should've tried to calm herself down first. She looked like a time bomb was in the room.

 "Dude... Where's my beef jerky?" I asked, my voice squeaking.

 "Wait- you're ALIVE??? Wha- you looked like you were dead. A little while ago, you had no f$#king pulse!!" Ty said, confused. I shared the confusion. "Well, I think that... Do you know what I'm about to say?" Ty said, smiling.

 "Does it have to do with a certain red-haired female in the room??" I asked, hoping it was about to happen.

 "Yep." He blushed, and Alyssa walked over. "Hey Justine. Thank god you're okay. How'd you do it Ty?!"

 "Well, being half ender, I was able to connect a path into what was going to be what influenced her to let go. Me, Jason, and Adam went in and guided her back. And she kinda chose right on the spot when she got a hug from you know who. Also, Alyssa?" Ty asked her, directing her attention from my smiling face, to the blushing Ty. The second they looked at each other, Ty kissed Alyssa. Her face matched her hair, totally red. But she seemed a whole lot happier.

 I got up, and looked around my neck. There it was- the charm.

 Maybe I could get a certain person to like me? Or maybe I could help my friends' relationships blossom!! Either way, I was happy that I could make everyone happier. It made me less... depressed. Plus, Adam was fine. Thank f$#king god.

_________________________________________________-

Was that any better???

Adam)- Yep!!!

Me)- What do you think of the story so far?

Adam)- Leave a comment if you like. We're looking for more suggestions. Open for thought!!

Me)- What's with the nyan cat?

Adam)- I thought you loved it!!!

Me)-Well, DUH. Anyways, I think Adam, Gabby, Alyssa, Jason, or Ty can have this bottom part now.

Gabby)- I get next shot!!!

Me)- Fine. Alyssa next. Then Adam, Jason, and Ty. So, uh, Bai??