The dinner of king great

The castle of king Nicolau, the dinner is on table around the friends of king beside him his daughter Margereth traveling within the story of her farther and other warriors.

But a story neve told invades the mind of Margareth that live in fantasy, your bedroom she can fly, run and fight with monster and pirates,Margareth is a young of twenty years old that loves dream.

Margareth don't like be as her friends and did not care about the behavior of a princess,

Many problems with his mother the queen and his empress grandmother.

– Margareth you are a big princess, you need learn good manners, your place is not on the table full of raw and wild men like his father. – commented Romania empress grandmother.

– Mom more respect with my husband he is the king. – Sarah said the Queen Malaren.

– Romania outraged by his granddaughter begins to speak horrible things to his son in law.

– Unfortunately your father did this terrible mess, having accepted marry his only daughter with ogres.

– Please, want to stop the two, I am a lady now, and ... I'm responsible for my actions, that I can choose what I want to do well, how about Mom traveling and meeting islands and live great adventures at sea , what do you think? – Margaret dancing and dreaming happily.

– Your grandmotherRomania rebels. – My God Sarah his daughter is mad, she is thinking that's aman, you created a skirt man that's my daughter? – Woe, woe, woe as disgust Margareth you wantto kill me daughter, that is not how a lady should think u ... You ... You haveto