The missing treasure

After spending the night inside the sparkling cave, Sarah and the others decide to return to help their army.

"Nicholas, my love, look at the horizon..."

"Yes, I'm looking at Sarah, this is the same, trees birds etc..."

"No, Nicholas, you are a terrible observer, yesterday after that black shadow disappeared we saw only mountains and ruins... So? Tell me what to see?"

Nicholas looks at the thoughtful horizon he draws to a conclusion.

"For Odin is an illusion, come on my warriors need help."

"Laughs." That was all I wanted to hear from my king."

As they attempted to leave the cave an unexpected suppression, the cave refused to release them, a crystal wall grows before her eyes, furious Sarah begins to punch the crystal wall that gradually cracks.

"Stop it." "Says Forseti." "I'm sensing an elevation?"

The Mountain moving all leading to its interior.

Led by Diamond Margaret and John arrive in a beautiful waterfall bad they know that the light that until then served as guide, she ended up attracting the evil beings.

"Margaret, are you sure this is, where I don't see anyone?"

"Absolutely Cindy didn't lie to me..."

A whisper sounds slightly in the ear Margareth.

"Laughs." "Subintroierunt, Carnishumanae, Nosvorabites..."

Over the lake an explosion making raindrops dripping from crystals becoming a beautiful woman, the wind keeps Margareth and John in the air with their pale gray eyes watching them patient.

"Ciryan open the waterfall, we will pay our visitors."

A terrible gale turns into a sweet woman on beautiful curves, only her blowing was able to play John and Margareth directly in the cave...

Silently behind the bushes Thruko watches Margaret and John being captured in his thoughts is at odds with himself.

"And what do I do? I see what not alone on this weird island... I need to find the way to warn others."

"Hey, speak, but I'm not listening."

"Says Cindy whispering from Thruko's side, jumping out of the bushes."

"What is it? Don't approach..."

"Hi, Viking warrior."

"Who are you?" "Says Thruko in attack position with eyes fixed on Cindy."

Allow me I'm the land nymph. - Cindy says referring.

"I don't think I need to introduce you, you know who I am."

"Yes, I know and... I need your help."

"I don't have time for your traps I've heard many of your stories, cannibals worship the gods for their beauty and cruel inside."

"Laughs." "You know! Not all of them are like this."

Cindy tries to lower Thruko's sword and wound herself.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"Please don't come near me."

"By Odin, sorry girl didn't intend to hurt you, it's... It's so hard for me, you know... Things didn't go very well for me."

With tears in her eyes Cindy takes a deep breath and says.

"Can you help me?"

"You don't understand... My army has been attacked, this time I believe I'm the last survivor the king and the queen can be in danger."

"It's you who doesn't understand you also need help... So help to be helped."

Upon hearing Cindy's phrase, Thruko recalls the same phrase as that spoken by his father, a villager.

"Ok, I hope Odin has booked a good place for me to rest after death, you know what we're going to do is crazy..."

Thruko gets a hug from Cindy and her sweet thanks.

"Odin, god of the north pole, Thank you for sending me one of your most beautiful warriors to save my friends."

A little shy Aunty Thruko is out of action at hearing those sweet words of a nymph.

"John, get up look La is over the captain Sam... They're upside down."

"And soon, all of you'll be dead." "Laughs." "Behind the devil."

John yelled, pulling a pointed knife.

Ciryan creates a water whip with only a few moves she throws John into the lake and knocks down the others that were hanging from the ceiling.

"Caran take care of the others, I'll teach the little pirate a lesson." "laughs."

With a blow Caran prevents the other pirates from falling headlong on the floor.

Water-dominating Ciryan creates a whirlpool to drown John who fell on the lake, plus his attempts out useless as Cindy protects him by creating a ball of air enveloped by John.

Caran this ready to devour the others more is surprised by Thruko who pierces his back with his sword, furious Caran screams.

"Intruders, cheeky worms, I'll pluck eye to eye and crush your damn lungs."

Thruko is thrown into the wall of the cave Sam helps him to stand, his sword was caught in the back of Caran that stared with eyes of fire.

Emerging John out of the water Cindy was Poe in front of her friends.

"Cirian just don't give me any more choose, I don't want to hurt you."

Caran revolted at the determination of her older sister.

"Cindy's telling you that you aren't allowed to intrude on this island."

With tears in her eyes Cindy says. - I am tired of killing, injuring and feeding on human flesh are we more than that, in case they forgot the purpose of our existence?

"Oh, my dear Cindy, forgive us, we're only tempted to protect you."

A warm embrace of Caran leaves Cindy in distracted instant, it was enough for Ciryan to annihilate all the intruders... Upon realizing that they would be attacked Alyka shoots against Ciryan with two arms that was in his waist more is useless for. Cirly, for a thousandths of a second she attacks Alyka with a bite on her neck, she opens a crack in the wall of the cave and plays Alyka and the others who received a blow without noticing any moves that move them.

"Welcome to the island of 'voyeur.'" "laughs."