A New life

Ranscky and Walter are watching the island, in its catastrophic analysis, the island is dying.

"Mr. Buri, see the island being swallowed, what shall we do?" "without getting a reply from Buri, Ranscky approaches and notices a transformation in the warrior..."

Walter the skull asked for help is more silent by the philosopher who is dazzled by the metamorphosis.

At the top of the island a light extinguishes to the sky, in an instant the eyes of the general Viking shines intensely if joining the light they go directly in the distance knows god to where.

"And now, Walter, what are we going to do, are we alone?"

"Why aren't you and I going to save them?"

"This crazy Walter, we don't know how to fight and we don't even have super powers."

Be a man once in my life and follow my advice, after all I'm a chirp skull, now shut that mouth and let's go boy.

Close to hope he saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

"see Queen Sarah we still have a hope."

More badly, they knew that the only shaft of light would go out at that moment, because everything is falling apart.

"For Odin, we do not have time for this, we're going to die right here." "Exclaimed King Nicholas."

"I came here here by faith and hope can't give up now my king."

A strong, fearless voice came from the depths of the cave.

"Move away from all of you."

Forseti is back recovered and with enough strength, he was able to double the mountain hole of the already was, only with a punch.

"Mommy, wait, we can't jump It's too loud the others are going to die."

"My daughter, what do you suggest?"

"I haven't idea Mom, just Odin the will of our glorious god."

"doesn't matter anymore."

"Says Nicholas, hugging his daughter and his queen."

"The important thing is that we are together again we're a family."

Nicholas says giving a very tight arm to his wife and daughter.

"forgive me Margareth, it was not my intention to hurt you and hurt you, I deprived you of the world thinking that I would be protecting you more now I see that you are only hiding in your shadow to forget my past."

Sarah and Margareth cry together, mother and daughter were doors to enter another world where only the warriors could enter after death.

In the gray sky between thunders so little noticed something coming towards her.

"Wait a minute, is that what I'm thinking?" "says John meei zomzo."

"I can see Molly flying." "Cried John."

"Sam cries with joy." "we are saved, look Adam, my love, see Molly came back to us."

"impossible ships don't fly, more... Planam." "Laughs."

Ranscky and Walter arrive to save them The ship Molly is flying with all gas.

Upon entering the boat Cindy leaves the hand of Thruko.

"hang on..."

"What is Cindy?"

"I never leave this island, I'm afraid of losing you."

"No, I won't go without you, we'll be together."

In half-bleeding Cindy has few minutes to grab the hand of her great love ...

The ship moves away from the mountain causing Thruko to move away and his love slip between his fingers to a sad death at sea.

Without thinking twice Thruko throws himself to save Cindy, everyone is frightened, not the courage to see what had happened only King Nicholas was able to reach the tip of the ship and sighted the two hanging on a rope from the mast.

"Laughs." "Odin must have a plan for these two insane, scepter heads, see my queen they're alive."

A saved and protected Molly returns to sail over the sea, guided by Ranscky and Walter

"I'm glad Ranscky never thought I'd be a hero after death."

"Don't be silly, Walter, just help me get that barrel of wine."

"And who will guide the boat, you jerk?"

"Don't worry we've a compass don't we?"

"Ah, I had forgotten, pass this gallon that I'm going to finish me today." "laughs."

After a month they meet in a church near the pier where they celebrated the wedding of Sam and Adam, next to Cindy and Thruko that remained in the village, unlike Sam and Adam that leave for the honeymoon where John Escobar is available To guide them out to sea.

Without even saying goodbye to his beloved, he leaves a mark that would

Heal without your true love

Later that day Acilius stands before King Nicholas and Queen Sarah in the great hall of the warriors, for in his hands he held a letter that said.