Cold of below 21 degrees negative

The Currents under the sea that they set them to the fringes of the ice, almost fainted, Sam is vomiting pure water.

"Adam, we got it, get up."

Sam does not get answer from Adam, he is still fainted, and desperate she tries to save him from death by breathing mouth mouths.

"Please, please do not leave me." "Sam cried, for none of his attempts succeeded."

Suddenly Adam responds with signs of vomiting, hoping she will stifle a kiss in Adam.

"mhmhmh espe... re... Cal... ma..."

"The general tried to say."

"Oh, sorry I thought you were dead, my love."

"Funny I thought you were trying to kill me. "

"Laughs"

"Ah, I'm very worried about you, and that is how I am rewarded."

Sam was holding Adam's head, more angrily she let go of her head letting it hit the ice.

"Not my love stayed calm." "Says Adam apologizing with his aching head."

"Here comes my strawberry jam mixed with crystalline fruit."

"Ah, you really know how to treat a woman." "Furious she grabs her testicles." "but I'm not any woman who can get funny heard?"

" Sam says between his teeth."

No air almost fainting Adam answers Sam in a thin tone.

"I'm sorry, Sam."

"Sam smile and give the general one more chance."

"this is better my love, now I'm calmer... after all where we are."

Sam stands before the most beautiful thing on earth, the aurora borealis

Acilio still a little dizziness staggering more if he keeps saying.

"Are we days running the seas to fall into a miserable land covered with ice?"

Sam looks into John's eyes, hopeful.

"Tell me we're on the island?"

As suppressed as the others, John shakes his head several times in confusion.

"No, no, no, I don't know."

"It wasn't to be like this, none of this happened to me, and... I... I only stayed three months or even more sea, I haven't idea where my captain's ship took us, the only thing I know Is that we were attacked by something otherworldly quick and scares our eyes..."

"ah, this story again John... You know what I think of this story a big lie, without foot and without head, you must have surged tried marten your captain, the crew revolted and threw you to the sharks and the gods John, only they know why they're not dead."

Everyone walked on the frozen mountain, not noticing they were going into a trap.

"Stop all... Are you listening?" "Says Adam, startled."

"What are you listening to?" "Says Acilio prepared to attack."

Something is sleeping under us.

"It can't be is a mountain we're climbing it doesn't make sense Adam."

"Captain Sam answered bravely."

"Understand how you want my love." "Says Adam ironically."

They continue to rise without paying attention to the small tremors on the mountain, one of Adam's servants shouts La from above.

"Capture what is 'Glacies Ursi.'"

"Oh my God, John..." "Cried Margaret."

The mountain opens at a speed separating all of them, so from inside a snout sniffs them and returns slowly to the interior of the mountain, surf at the top of the mountain a bear of fifty meters is waiting.

"He won't let us arrive on the other side, listen to all... We'll have to dive into the mountain."

Shouted Acilio.

"You're crazy, you're going to kill us all."

Cried John.

"We haven't other way out now."

"Sam is the first to dive without raises knowing where he would fall or if he would survive."

"Oh, my God, she jumped." "Says Adam in despair."

"My love awaits me." "he also jumps without blinking."

The bear is uneasy shaking the mountain that falls blocks of ice leading almost all To death, Acilio looks at John and his crew and says. "sink..."

John was suppressed by the courage of others to see himself without choice. "John, John, John..." Margaret shouted, but John did not look up.

"I'm not going without you John... Look into my eyes, trust me, now."

John and Margareth are the last to jump into the interior of the mountain, luckily for all there is still hope a lake inside the mountain.

In John's thoughts submerged, algae entwined his limbs, no matter how much he tried to scream, it would not be enough to see only blurry images drifting further and further into the sleep of death.

45348fZ|N