Pirates & Vikings

With the one agreement sealed between the Portuguese and the pirates both are walking together in the same direction, they see a war in the distance if they notice that they are Vikings fighting between themselves.

"How much barbarity, what will be the cause of such disgrace." "Says John."

"Let's go as far as possible this war not ours..."

"Is right, more... Is not it for you?"

"Says John suspiciously."

"These aren't the people of my kingdom, they are only animals."

"Margareth leaves."

Amidst a war Adam and the Captain Sam are in for a lovely romantic dinner on the candle light.

"lobsters chosen among the best for a lady, and wine hmhm... The best of my country."

"fascinating more..." "says Sam looking at Acilio."

Acilio goes to the prisoners, walking noiselessly so they do not wake up, is a remarkable whisper in the solitary, with dry throat and wide eyes Acilio follows quietly spies by the spindle, the Worst of the prisoners.

"What are you saying, why is this infernal creature whispering?"

The prisoner is silent with his head lowered, slowly rising with his gaze fixed on Acilio.

"What is your problem, my friend?"

Acilio didn't move away from the frightened door, between his thoughts he was haunting him more and more.

"And... He... Speak, as it is possible, he isn't eating for twenty days, no... No... It can't be."

After passing unnoticed by the terrible massacre between Vikings, everyone rests after devouring a seafood soup.

Soon he brings her an unresisting warrior paddling relentlessly into nowhere, with no idea where to go by following only her queen's intuition.

"My love, we are increasingly distancing ourselves from our land, what do you have in mind?" "Says the great King Viking."

"We aren't walking towards nothing we have a guide and heart of a mother who is never wrong."

"The more than certain queen enters her quarters, a quarter five times larger than a normal room, she opens her wardrobe with bright eyes."

"How long, Dora, I've been missing you."

Other Viking warriors accompany the king's great ship, guarding them if attacked, some of the warriors resting from rowing looks up at the starry sky, their eyes glittering as they see the read designs the stars were capable of.

"Thruko, wake up, look at that, not dazzling."

"Thruko admired."

"By Thor all powerful, my eyes don't believe in what he is seeing, this... What is it? What's this Dag?"

"Don't worry." "Dag grins, taking a small barrel of wine."

"Are the... Our Gods joking." "laughs."

"They've nothing to do, so they do what they do best."

"Commented another warrior who was in another boat."

Thruko stands up and greets his master.

"Is it a pleasure to reveal your master when you arrived?"