The village of San Roman

Margareth escapes the castle, hiding in the barn, she finds her horse Philips your best friend.

- Hello my friend, I'm about to do something crazy and I need you ...

- can you help me. - I need to get up to the pier. - Philips a very smart horse refuses to help her.

- Philips back here, hey! Actually I'm running away from marriage my parents arranged for me, do you scare, it comes just in my dreams, you remember Philips?

The horse gets up and puts his fusinho near Margaret's face.

- That's a yes? - Margareth up on his horse toward the dock, on a path of difficult access in the forest "aftørreblade" where she is chased by the castle guards, cunning Philips can deviate from the forest traps, more fog hinders the way, soon aFront a hole for capitar larger prey. - Phillips no. - Screams Margareth grabbed in the woods almost falling, Philips helps Margareth out of the hole.

- Thank Philips I'll return.

Margareth says goodbye to his horse, running through the mist she views the pier.

- I think today is my lucky day at this time of night a ship without your captan, can only be luck. 

- Margareth invades the ship ...

John already drunk propped up on the counter the bar owner pokes and says softly.

- what? Who dares call me at this hour of the night. - Says John drunk.

The captain comes face to face with John. - Do you happen to know this young man?

- The uptake shows a photo of John when he was younger.

- It depends on the part of those who want to talk to him ...

- I haven't time to play, just say where this John Escobar?

- The captain points out the gun and in the middle of John's forehead. - You have five minutes, four from now.

- Oh! Relax can't talk like two normal people.

- Two minutes for me to open your head.

- The captain cocks his gun.

- And what I gain from it?

- The impatient captain wields his sword and pierces John's arm. -John Cries out in pain, his friends try to help more are prevented by other pirates captain of service.

- Be here a sample of my reward. -the captain turning his sword into the Jhon arm.

- Ok, ok, I'm sorry ... I ... I am John Escobar, please do not kill me.

- I knew from the beginning it was you, a being so ugly in both photo and personally.

- John scared retires. - Need conlinceça go.

-from now you belong to me. - He cried the uptake laughing.

- John to the door and looks back. - what you mean? I don't belong to anyone else my uptake is dead.

- The uptake may be more dead is not he owe me and you know that.

Let's talk out there here is not an appropriate place.

In the rain John stares at the ship.

- I miss Molly.

A gold patterned ship carving mermaids images.

- John! Do you know what I want?

- We not ... It's impossible, stayed a week lost in the deep sea and when we find a monster invaded the ship and simply destroyed the ship and all the crew.

- Wait there you survived, you know how to get there.

- No I don't know and even if he didn't return to death, you don't understand was pure luck I survived God gave me a new chance to live and I'm very grateful.

- John looks at the navio.- Molly goodbye.

- The uptake force John to come ship with threats. -Listen John did not want it that way, the more you did not choose, you come with me tonight after paying your debt you are free.

- Thank capitan Sam, more will be free only when you're dead.