The Dryads of Death

On branches fifteen meters to the ground half of the crew is asleep until dawn the awakening caresses them.

John awakens, a little queasy, he unbalances and almost falls face down, holding a branch leading to the ground John thanks without thinking much he tries to escape from there as quickly as possible.

"Hurry, John. Run." John stares at a different being that walks toward him with a look of curiosity.

"No, please do not hurt me..."

She touched John's face as she was searching for something, not pleased she enchants the tree branches that suspend John up, so she searches unremittingly for something she did not even know.

John listens to someone laughing behind the bushes while he is upside down.

"who's there?" "Cried John angrily."

"You're scared, be a man once in a lifetime."

The mystical being smile and pull behind the bushes a beautiful girl in cotton clothes delicate as the wind, she comes closer to John than to be hypnotized and sweet delicate kiss envelops them of small fairies shining to sing... For the kiss the looks The final answer is crossed.

"Margaret gets me out of here because my blood is coming down."

Furious Margareth pulls a vine that causes John to fall headlong on the ground.

"Oh, you denatured, why did you do that?"

John complained his hand on his head.

"You're a complete idiot, son of a goat. John holds Margaret's hands in order not to hurt her face."

The divine creature badly underlies creating pointy stakes on John.

"Oh, by the divine gods, please do not kill..."

With a smile on his face the being says.

"Then respect a lady like a young pirate."

"and causes John to fall on the floor of the head."

Margareth wipes her tears and gives a hug to the mystical being, gracefully giving her a stronger hug and Margareth.

Furious John does not even look at them, so the mystical being introduces himself to him.

"hey, pirate, I liked you..."

"John turns his face without saying anything, so she tries to mate again."

"My name is Cindy, I'm a dryad."

"As you know my language." "Says John, looking sideways."

I read lips, it took me a few minutes to learn their gestures and sounds.

"So you copied me?" "Says John lost in the conversation."

"Shut up, John, you're dumb, it's going to take a while to figure it out... Cindy, besides the two of us, there were more people with us, by the way, you saw them."

Thoughtful Cindy tries to dissent as.

"I'm not understanding."

but Margareth insists leaving Cindy with no choice.

"Some of them are alive, the sooner they died you can't do anything for them..."

"As well? Take us to them." "Cried John."

"No, I can't. Cindy starts crying."

"My sisters won't allow it... They will devour you."

Coactive Margareth's hugs Cindy until she calms down.

"Cindy calm I know you do not want our death... More they are our friends we can't abandon them, you could point us the way."

Between tears in the face Cindy delivers a diamond to Margareth.

"You've a good heart I am happy to have met you even though it was for a short time." "Says Cindy smiling."

"I thank you for saving me, I'd like to have a daughter just like you."

"'surgens' is precious she always protected me, she will guide them to their friends wish good luck you guys will need, goodbye Viking queen."

The diamond shines like the sun opening the way this the roots, Margareth holds in John's hand entering the road in search of Sam and the others.

A new friendship had created a link between a mystical being and a human being.