The Náiades

Adam continually shouts to the horizon covered by the fog, a sweet sound of a flute hypnotizing them surrendering, a woman? A ghost or it will just be an illusion.

"Hello, Adam! Let me help you, it's just me and you, in this sea."

"the mysterious woman leads him in slow paced as he levitates out of the boat, something else prevents him from proceeding."

Alcilio manages to rescue Adam by pulling him back to the boat to the mysterious woman disappears in the fog.

"General, General,"

Alcilio shouted, slapping the general.

Adam is standing recovering his conscience he faces the prisoner trapped in the mast.

"did you know?" "Says Adam with hatred in his eyes."

You searched for it, do not blame me for your mistakes.

"Adam slaps her."

The fog changed, the sweet tone of the flute turned into melody with several voices around the ship.

"They're on the way, we're already dead." "Says the prisoner, laughing."

Something behind Adam's back attacks him fiercely, but he is beaten by Alcilio's weapon, leaving the general all wet.

"what? What was that." "Says Adam, startled."

Alcilio leaves everyone attentive by making a wheel enveloped by the general. "Attention, shoot the head."

Water-shaped beasts take the form of children, girls with canine teeth hungry for flesh invade the ship, several pirates are attacked and killed.

Well Far the captain Sam I heard cries of help she orders John to follow the cries but John is not in conditions.

"John, John. Cries Margaret."

More is useless John is wide-eyed as he was hypnotized, without any alternative Margareth pushes Escobar and takes care of Molly's direction.

John is lying next to Margareth, delirious he gets up and goes towards his great love.

"here I am beautiful rose of the flowery field of the temple of Naiades, when climbing between the ropes lend to fall in the sea Margareth makes a spectacular maneuver making John falls in boat again..."

The mysterious woman returns with her arms outstretched.

"You called me John?"

"Yes, my lilies come to possess me."

"John goes to meet his beautiful lady."

Sam destroys the illusion crossing the body of the mysterious woman, to his suppressed John reacted entering a battle with swords with Sam, who in turn hits him on the leg falling on the floor screaming in pain, without mercy Sam binds him on the mast.

"So young and so immature... I'll take care of you later."

Margaret finds the general's ship but loses control and ends up bumping into the ship giving the other pirates a chance to jump over to Molly.

Alcilio is still on the ship fighting the creatures, to help him Sam and his pirate fies invade the general's ship.

"Now that you're safe, stay here, I've a service to deal with."

Sam being at a disadvantage because his sword is useless against them.

Alcilio revolves around the ship on a rope tugging at their heads.

The mysterious woman appears before Captain Sam.

"How dare you inferior beings, I'll lead you all to hell."

"When attacking Sam, the captain defends himself by pressing the trigger that hits his head disintegrates with the wind, with a clear and well wet victory."

Everyone greets happy, after passing the fog followed by a storm they are faced with a swirl surrounded of rock and pointed stakes.

After having saved all of the crew of General Adam's ship, Alyka saved his prisoner and another sailor, Alcilio is with his arm bleeding but still shows strong.

Someone who had escaped the whirlpool, Adam thanks Sam and kisses her on the mouth, Alyka in turn tries to help the prisoner, for a thousandth of seconds she receives a kiss from the prisoner who took her suppressed.

"You filthy man." "Says Alyka hitting him with a butt."

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Forgive me for not resisting, after all, soon we'll all be dead."

She prepares to shoot his head but the ship shakes them all down, the whirlwind grows more and more, before them the destruction of the ship of Adam breaks down among the pointed rocks.

Right from his death they make a last attempt if grabbing between the ropes of the mast, both are being dragged, by far the ship of the Vikings watch in the distance the destruction of the ships.

Buri touches Nicolaus's shoulder, moaning.

"if the creature is right my friend... Your daughter is no longer with us."

"Nicholas lets the anger dominate his distressed heart, wielding his sword to Forseti, Sarah moves ahead of Nicholas and Forseti."

"Sarah, get out of the way, he didn't keep the deal, our daughter was dead."

"No, no, it's not true, Nicholas." "Cries Queen Sarah."

"Look Sarah, see with your own eyes the ship is completely destroyed by the whirlpool."

Sarah breaks the cage with her own hands, the one that kept Forseti in control.

"If you really have power, show me what you can do."

"Bull shouts desperately. The second boat will sink..."

"Forseti comes out of his prison, with a very ironic smile he rapes his hands."

"see my Queen the power of a demigod."

Forseti manages to project his own hand in the ocean, saving the ship Molly, with smile on his face, joy reigned in the heart of the queen Sarah bowing before Forseti as a way of thanking, other warriors raise their arms to the sky giving a cry of war.