The Portuguese

The Captain bursts the door of the cabin and shoots Escobar who hides among the artifacts there, corners of the Escobar is placed on the table and a gun pointed at his head ready to be unloaded on his forehead.

A noise calls him the drums and trumpet attention coming towards him.

"Except for the gods, I don't know why else... They like you."

Sam picks Escobar by the collar and throws him out to see what is happening, Escobar looks to the right, looks to the left and nothing to see, suppressed by the noise the fog prevents him from seeing something, he climbs on the mast and gets a vision that he Never sighted before.

"A ship far greater than Molly by the gods is unbelievable."

The ship pushes Molly up out of the terrible fog, ropes are thrown at Molly initiating an invasion.

"Anybody home?"

"Says the captain of the other ship."

Escobar is hidden inside the basket on the top of the mast while Sam finds himself cornered and goes against the captain.

"Oh, I'm Sam the captain of this ship."

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine, forgive me my manners, for it is the first time that I find a ship where the owner is a beautiful woman."

In noble dress he kneels before Captain Sam to introduce himself.

"My name is Adam General of the Order of the King of Portugal, and this is my right-hand captain, Acílio."

Acílio was bald with a long beard and scars had only one leg and the other was a kind of weapon or something.

Sam is afraid he does not pay much attention to Adam.

"I'd very much like to handle more attention miss you got me off my route, could you withdraw from my ship? If it is possible now..."

Adam patient stands up with a beautiful smile and says.

"Forgiveness wasn't my intention, but as you know it is my duty to capture or even kill outlaws and what looks like you're an outlaw."

"I'm not an outlaw, I'm just bringing my support you've no idea of ​​the things I've been through to survive."

"Yes, of course I can't imagine the atrocities that this beautiful little face has already witnessed... so let you go on a condition, I want to make sure your ship is cleared of any corruption, meanwhile my guards do the survey, please I beg you to come to my rooms."

Upon entering General Sam's cabin is dazzled table, cutlery and other things made of pure gold with open mouth could barely speak.

"I know it's no big deal to survive here in this boo." "Says Adam smiling."

"I don't know what to say, I'm just a pirate in search of his dream."

"And... Can I know what this dream is? Maybe it's the same as mine."

"No, not even this is much beyond me and you..."

"laughs." "How silly of mine, we're talking about a treasure, aren't we?"

"What if it was? Said Sam mocking."

"if it wasn't a treasure, a treasure never seen unless at least tried to get near died, and you beautiful Capitan is going against death..."

"It's just an island, I'm not afraid of what's ahead."

"Drums palms to you if you were in your perfect ration, but I know you aren't? "She's completely crazy."