The betrayal of the lords

At the edge of the beach the older general Lord Buri is anxiously waiting for the other warriors to help him.

"ten years to serve my people, I had more than twenty battles and see where I came to stop, in a land cursed by the gods." "Buri spits on the floor."

"We're wasting time."

In the distance on the ocean ships are admired on the horizon, the kings of other cities approach in a smaller boat to have a friendly chat.

"To what end you have arrived, we need your help." Buri says with a hug of relief.

King Ivar is the first flood. "No, Buri."

Buri distanced themselves from understanding what is going on there, so the second king Ubba touches his shoulder with his head lowered.

"I'm sorry Buri we can't help them."

The third king Ragna without much explanation goes straight to the point.

"Do you really think they're still alive?"

Burí did not think twice.

"I serve a mightier king of all kingdoms, and I don't regret Ragna and there is no greater honor for a warrior as I die beside his king."

Ubba tries to talk more and is ignored by Burí.

"Are you not welcome here?"

Ivar approaches Buri with his limp leg breathing deep inside he says.

"I amn't ashamed to say that I'm afraid..." "After all we are human."

Buri stands with his back to the kings.

"What I felt isn't fear..." "It is cowardice, you aren't human not for me."

The kings withdraw from the ship of King Nicholas, while Buri prayed in tears for the god Odin.

"Odin, beskytteravsolenoghavet,

forsvareravmånen, far tilalle,

eierav den skjultevisdom,

Herren, Allhærsavfeer.

Wild Sky Hunter,

herskeravhelveteogkorsvei,

Jegpåberopeog be dereshjelpidet store arbeidet.

I dag søkerjeg,

meddereshjelp,

visdommagiskerunersomer under hansbeskyttelse."