That the curse begins

For his new god a temple must be exonerated and exalted gold will melt and mold between pillars and living statues all greet the king of voyeur.

With his true form recomposed by magic a monster never seen in the eyes of humans if Poe in front of everyone in the hall, scales wraps his body, mesmerizing yellow eyes, long black hair with his attractive female libido body.

"After all these years my curse has been broken we can walk among humans, come, and approach all my beautiful sisters."

The Adriads come kneeling before the magesta, including Cyrian and Caran.

"I'm Lymnades the queen of this island and the owner of the heart of the guardian of my treasure." "Laughs."

"To my guests who take the honor of bringing me here, I'll give you a new life of gold and greatness, just kneel before me and swear allegiance to your queen."

"Can only be joking, I'm a free berserk from today I won't be your Lymnades."

"You speak for all Forseti?"

"Yes, we're all free."

Then they died for their insolence.

"Lymnades projects in his right hand a heart that freezes with his sweet lips to blow divinely."

John does not believe in his own eyes, the one he has dreamed of as a hero has turned into a huge lizard obsessed with flesh.

Forseti se Poe forward preventing the guardian from devouring Margareth and Queen Sarah... Nicolauss is fighting bravely with Adam and Alcilius on his shoulder, as they are much wounded to fight.

"Mom gave me a sword." "Says Margareth, rolling up her sleeves."

"What?" "What did Margaret say?"

"I don't have time to explain Mama."

Margareth takes a sword from a body in composition to defend against the attacks of demonic Adriades, some fly and others are invisible waiting to give the mortal boat.

"Daughter, do you've any other idea, or do I just read death?"

"Sorry, Mom, but death is too far to reach me, and we don't have time to wait for her."

"Margareth takes out her gun and shoot dazzle mind like a real pirate."

The Adria are transformed into dust by being pierced by the bullets of Margareth, which is soon over.

Barefoot on a tree branch Bangor is lonely after his fight against the worms, more like he went to on a tree branch so high, if he could barely walk alone...

"I smile... help... shouted the wounded vinking warrior."

"Silence..." "I whisper."

"We don't want to be discovered by the giant worms." "Frightened by the mysterious voice, he ends up falling from the change of the tree."

"What?" "What was this? Bangor asked, startled."

"This's called floating, and his wounds were closed by Mother Nature."

"Who are you, evil beast?" "Don't approach creature." "Says Bangor with his sword pointed out to nothing, for he only heard the sweet voice."

"I'm not going to hurt you... That's not my intention..."

"I just want your help."

"Help?" "I don't help what I can't see.

"You don't need to see me or touch me, just dare my voice... I'll guide you to your friends, quick them accuracy of your help, follow the trail as fast as you can."

Very weakened Forseti Do not gives up on the enemy.

"Daughter, we need to get out of here, I don't know how long your father stays with those two have any more ideas?"

"not... there are many, we need help, that the gods dare us in this most difficult hour."